The true

The past love or the new love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiah's POV:

When I was home so was it still empty. But that's good because now can I relax before Ace oppa coming back home. When he is at home he always like to spend all his time with me, and sometime it's so annoying. That makes me feel like I'm not his sister more lika a daughter to him, but sometime I'm really happy for have him as my brother.

After 2 hours come Ace oppa home from meeting with his friend. How I know it was the first he do is he always go to my room to see if I'm here or not. And of cuorse I was. Was sleeping before he wake me up.

"Oppa what is it "
"Is it something wrong if I want to spending time with my sister"
"No, but are you not tired after the fly"
"Now you say it, I'm a little bit tired"
"Go to you room and get some sleep, and whe mom is back so can I wake you up for eating with us"

After that he walk out from my room, so was still time left to relax before I must make dinner. I start to look back at my photo in my phone and see thouse sweet picture with me and J-hope. I can't help to shear a tear. It's make me miss him more and more. If this marry thing is going be true I'm going to run from tis home. Even I never do that, but I really want to show my parents that I don't want to get marry with someone that I never love. J-hope, I really miss you just so you know, and if it some hope still left. I want to take it and belive that you and me never going to leave my side again when you are back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter