Please

The past love or the new love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Auther POV:

Jiah starting walking to BTS house, even it take 15 minutes just ride the car from her house to their house. So it must take more than 30 minutes just walking. Now has she the time to thinking about everything that just happens those months. The drama she is living in, she wonders when is this going be over. Or are this drama never going to end at all? All those questions she has to make her more and more just want to go with the float.

Jimin and Jungkook were on the way home from the workout when they saw Jiah walking alone with a big bag, they starting running up to her. But Jiah didn't notice that they were beside her. So they were walking beside her until she starting to notice them. But she never did it. Jungkook can't wait anymore so he starts to shake her instead.

"Jiah noona" said Jungkook and try to making Jiah stopping day dreaming. But Jiah didn't respond at all from that.
"Jiah, are you okay" now was Jimin who trying get a respond from her.

Both of them don't want nothing are going to happen with Jiah so they continue walking with her all the way to their house. Not until when they were in front of the house she starting notice Jimin and Jungkook was here.

"Oh, what are you guys doing here at this time"
"Good question, but it should be you who should answer that question" said Jimin who is now a little bit annoyed because she didn't notice that they were walking with her all the way to their house.
"I just running way from my home"
"WHAT?! WHY" scream Jimin and Jungkook at the same time.
"Be quiet what happen you waking the other guys up"
"That is not the problem. The bigger problem is why you running from your home" say Jimin and stating walking around in a circle.
"Because I don't want getting marry with a guy that I don't know"
"Noona, are you getting marry? Hyung is only gone but he is not dead" say Jungkook and looking at Jiah like he doesn't believe what he just got hear.
"It was not me who decide it. It was my mom and dad"
"Guys come inside and talk. It's cold outside" say Jin who just open the door after hearing Jiah, Jimin and Jungkook talking with each other.

Jimin takes Jiah bag and walk inside the house and Jungkook and Jiah walking after him. The other guys were in the living room and were watching a movie before they hear Jiah was outside the house with Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin walking to the living room for put down the bag and sitting on one of the couch, Jiah walk to Jin and sitting beside him. Jimin continues to ask Jiah about why she running awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter