Where is she?

The past love or the new love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Autor's POV:

After Ace told the whole story about how Jiah loses her memory just because for she was with Xiumin that they and that led to an accident that makes got so much shock that she lost her memory. Xiumin returns home with heavy shoulder and gives up to try to find Jiah. Because he is scared to break her again like he did like 14 years ago. Everything he could think about how what has he done for her. After that accident, he just left her and never talk to her again. But now he pops up in front of her and just to say that they are getting married with each other. On another hand, he remembers that Chen was his friend with Jiah too. They all three was a childhood friend and after accident Chen never left her side. He was there for her whatever happened. That makes Xiumin feel like Chen deserve her more than what he does. Of course does he want the company to be his. He had worked so hard for it, but he knows as well that he must get marry with Jiah before his dad is going give him the company. Should he marry her and get the company, but he is the reason to why she lost her memory and it was a dark memory that she should never need to remember more. But if he doesn't marry her, everything he had worked for is just for nothing now, but Jiah would never need to remember those bad memory.

Xiumin couldn't decide what he should do now. He doesn't know what he wants anymore. Everything is a big question mark for him.

On another hand, after Xiumin left Jiah's house. Ace decides to call Chen for talk to him about his plan about how they are going try to destroy this arranged marriage. It took time before Chen come over to Ace. Under that Ace have plan different plan how they can do the best to destroy this arranged marriage without heart anyone and everyone without of this too. After 30 minutes Chen arrived at the house and Ace was already at the door to welcome him inside. At first, Chen wasn't really into this idea about destroying his friends marry. But it took a lot effort from Ace to convince him to get along with those plans.
"Chen what do you think"
"I don't know, hyung"
"Why, is it something that you don't like the plan. Or do you have a better plan"
"Hyung, I know you love Jiah. But she has her own option"
"If that girl have any plans for getting from this arranged marriage, then she wouldn't run away from this house"
"WHAT?! Why? I thought she and Xiumin hyung was getting along with each other"
"No, she didn't like getting marry someone else than her boyfriend"

Chen's POV:

What does he mean? J-hope is not longer here or be more exact, no one knows if he is alive or dead. But with if she has run way, where has she go to? I can be sure that she can't be at Xiumin hyung house or with me. Wait, do Xiumin hyung know that she has run away?
"Hyung, do you know where she can be"
"If I know then I would right now been going to her and take her back home and try to convert my parents with her, how we all can be happy without Jiah and Xiumin need to getting marry with each other"

If Ace hyung don't know where she is, then must her friends know where she can be.

I thank Ace hyung and starting walking out of the house and go and try to find Jiah.

After 2 hours of calling and searching all the place that she can be at. But nowhere can she be seen. Can she has been going to BTS house? No, if she has gone there she would just only cry and remember J-hope. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter