I will be the one

The past love or the new love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Auther's POV:

After Jiah got kidnap by mystics men, she got knocked out by them so she doesn't know where she is or who they are.

Jiah wake ups after some hours, all she could see right now is the darkness. She tries to move her hands but nothing happens. Right now she knows for sure that she is not at home or somewhere she could feel safe. She tries to move again but nothing happens. She knows something for sure is not start to panic. Because panic is not going help her with anything. The only thing now she can do is sitting there and wait for something to happen.

Time pass and nothing happen with Jiah, she starts to feel the hunger is coming to her. She starts to fantasy how she misses the food she just got few day ago. She is sure now that after she getting out from here, the first is she going to see her parents face or someone that works for them. Then again her mind start to drifting to food and what she will eat.

Chen's POV:

After I ended the call with Xiumin hyung, I hope in the car and drive back to the house. What happens to Jiah? Why is she nowhere to be found? Is she running to J-hope now? No, it can't be. Not even his friends don't know where he is. How would she find him? 

After driving in all the thoughts and question that can be answered when Jiah is found. I arrived at the house and open the door to see Ace hyung sitting in the living room. He faces is dark. It doesn't look so good right now and the atmosphere really bad. I walk into the living room and sit down one of the couch. 
"Huyng, why are you here"
Ace huyng, looking up from his hand now and meet my eyes.
"Jiah has been kidnapped"
Nothing comes to my mind. Did I just hear right? Did he just say Jiah as in my lovely childhood friend, is kidnapped?
"Hyung, what do you mean" Xiumin hyung was on the stairs and was walking down from it.
"Hyung are you sure about that. I just got back from Hoseok's house and his friends told me that last time they saw her was at airport"
"Yes, I'm 100% sure that she is kidnapped"
"BY WHO" exclaimed Xiumin hyung when he walks into the living room
"Hyung don't worry I will find her" said I to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter