Wait, what?!

The past love or the new love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin's POV:

She must have gone and try to find J-hope. Because she doesn't have any other reasons to be at the airport. But first I must try to find this anonymous who had sent the message to her. I had already read all the message that has been sending to her, and I can already tell that it's someone who is stalking her. I should try to text this person first to see how this person is going to respond to her. If I would getting information from this stalker to know where Jiah went, then I will know where she is right now. And then I can try to track this anonymous person up.

To: xxx-xxx-098
Who are you, and where are you?

The message is now sent, all I need to to know is wait for a response from this person. After that, I can try to track where Jiah is.

From: xxx-xxx-098
Hahaha, you don't need to know me. I'm where you are.

OH my, this person is staling Jiah right now!!!! I must try to track them where they are.

To: xxx-xxx-098
 Hahaha, you don't even know where I am. Prove from me then where I'm and how I look like.

Not long after I got a photo sent to me.

From: xxx-xxx-098
(Photo) I don't know who you are and have my number and pretending to be her, but I think it's the best for you and your family to not contact any police or anyone. Just pretend to never have talked to me before.

It is a photo of Jiah, she had been kidnapped. And this person knows that I'm not Jiah. OH MY, WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW. WE MUST HELP JIAH OUT!!!! I run out from my room to the leaving room where I see Rap Mon sitting there with Jimin and talking with each other.

"GUYS, JIAH HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED BY THIS STALKER WHO HAD STALKED HER FOR MORE THEN A MONTH NOW"
"Hyung, slow down. What happened to Jiah" ask Rap Mon. From upstairs could I hear the other guys running down to living room. 
"I heard that Jiah just got kidnapped. Is it true, Jin hyung" ask Jungkook.
"OH MY, JIAH!!!! NOT HER TOO. NOT RIGHT NOW, I'M NOT READY FOR THIS" said V.
"V, she is not dead, she is just kidnapped by someone" said Suga.

Everything in my mind is now gone. It's like a blank paper. 

Jiah's POV:
"If it was not for you, my oppa would have a much better life now. But because of yours existent at that time, now must he live like this, poor, can't have any work" 

After that, I feel the cold water that this girl was throwing at me.

"Wake up!!! You are not here to sleep and relax. You are here because I want help my oppa getting his revenge"

What does she mean with I'm the reason to how her oppa is today? I have never done anything bad to someone, what I can remember. I can feel the second shot of water was throw at me. I open my eyes and meet this girl's eyes, I can't find any feeling in this eyes. They are cold like ice.

"Oh, look. Our princess is now up, do you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter