Oppa

The past love or the new love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiah's POV:

Oppa is coming back?! This is not going to bee good, he can't know about J-hope and what happen with him. Because if he know he is going to kill me for not tell him anything or he is going try to make me never ever see BTS again. He has always been the overprotective oppa that I can't do anything, if I try to tell him that I'm going out with my friend he must ask for going with me.
But if I tell him about Xiumin for him, he maybe helping me getting out of this marry thing. Oppa come home quickly so I don't need to see Xiumin anymore!!!

After two weeks so was my oppa on the way home and I'm going be the one who picking up him from the airport, on the way home I must tell him about Xiumin. This is the only way my parents going to stop this thing. My dad have always love oppa and if my oppa tell him that he don't like the plan or idé then dad always follow oppas plan. 

"Oppa" it was oppa who come out from the exit.
"Jiah, how have you had it without your oppa 2 years now"
"Good and bad"
"BAD?! What happen? Who has make my sweet Jiah had hard time"
"Oppa you are not going to belive what mom have done to me"
"Mom, what did she"
"We talk about this later in the car but first let's take your bags in to the car"

After I'm done with taking my oppa to my car and live his bag inside my car so is it time to go home.

"Okay tell me now, what did mom do"
"She want me getting marry with her friend son"
"REALLY?! Why"
"I don't know"
"Oppa are going talk to mom and dad to not letting my sweety getting marry any random man"
"Oppa the guy name is Min Seok but told me to call him Xiumin"
"XIUMIN?! Like Xiumin that we know seen childhood"
"Oppa I can't remember thing from 14 years ago have you forgot"
"Sorry, Jiah"

Time goes by and we was home and dad was at home and mom too, to welcome oppa home after 2 years. Soon is this over with marry Xiumin. I can't wait for no need to hear all his nag. Even he don't nag at me so much, but he irritate me somehow. And of course I don't want to get marry with someone that I don't know.

After we has eat lunch mom and dad was going back to the work so it was just only me and my oppa at home, but my brother want to go out and meet some of his friends that he hadn't seen for 2 years now. So it was onlt me at home and I don't be here alown so I decide to go to BTS and help out there a little bit and see how they had it. On the way to BTS I got another message from the unknow person. This time was it: "I see that you pick some guy from the airport"
How did this person know that?! Is this person really a stalker. But why are this person stalking me for?! Have I done something wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter