The mystery person

The past love or the new love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiah's POV:

This can't be true, how can this person be so mean. I don't even know who it is. How can this person write something like this to me? If I getting know who it is then I'm going to kill that person. No one can't say who I can be frend with and who I can't be friend with.
On the message was it writen: "Don't get to close to Chen, he is not worth for you!!!"

Who can it be?! It must be someone who knows me and Chen, and that person must seen us today togehter to know that I was with Chen. But it can pe someone who like Chen to and want me to stay away from him so that person would write it so it look like that person like me or think that Chen is not "worth" to be my friend. Oh this make me more frustrated then I'm was from the begining.

I walk slowly in to the restaurant to hear my parents is laughing about something with other people. I starting to walking up to see it is Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim. I walkning up to them and took a sit beside my mom.

"Good day Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim"
"Oh, Jiah you are ready here, Minseok is coming soon"
"Yes, ma'am"

The time goes and after 15 minutes Xiumin is still not here. How long can it take for him to come here? Oh I just want to go home. Can he just come here so I can eat my food and go from this place. It's so awkward here. Sitting and don't know what my parents and his parens are talking about.

Just then someone call Mrs. Kim, it's looks like it was importen so she was going to another place to answer the phone. But it didn't take long before she comeback and sit down at her sit again.

"Jiah, someone just call me to pick up Xiumin, but I don't want to live from here after so long time to meet your parents. Can you pick him up insted of me"
"Yes, ma'am. But where is he"
"I will send you the adress so go now s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter