Is this a dream?

The past love or the new love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Auther's POV:

After the police arrived at Jiah's house, was Ace at the door and welcome them in. The other boys are still in the dining room and eating. Ace welcome his friend with a big hug.

"Long time saw I have seen you, man" say Ace.
"It not my fault that you decided to leave here and go over to the USA and work there. You left us all" say Brian.
"Hahahaha, you know I love to stay here, but I want to challenge. We talk more about this other time. Now for the problem here. My sister has been kidnap"
"Okay, first I want to know the story, like what she did before she got kidnap, then does she have any enemies"

The BTS boys walk into the living room to sit there to listen to Ace and Brian talking with each other. And when it was there turn tell the police about Jiah was at their house and lived there almost 4 weeks before left them and Jin told about this stalker have bin stalking Jiah and sending her message every time Jiah did something. And went to the airport there V saw the last of her. After that Ace talk about the kidnap story for 14 years ago and think it can be them again who did this.

After everything with questions was done, Brian wants to barrow Jin for helping with the photo that he got from this unknown stalker. And not long after was Xiumin at Jiah's house. When he rings the doorbell was is Ace who opens the door.

"Hyung, what happening here" say Xiumin with a worried voice.
"Jiah has been kidnapped"

Xiumin was here to ask Ace about where Jiah can be. But now he knows that she kidnaps, all he can do now is waiting for she to returning.

"Is it something I can do" ask Xiumin.
"What I know so isn't things to do for now, do you want to come in" say Ace.
"I think I should go back instead" say Xiumin and go back to his car. He starts to get worried for Jiah, but at the same time, he starts to remember about what makes Jiah's memory loss.

Chen was all over the city to find Jiah, but he can't still find her. The time went and it was now dark outside, but Chen I still outside and try to find her. When he thought about to give up, he got a phone call from Xiumin. At first, Chen didn't want to answer Xiumin's call, because he was still a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter