Meeting

The past love or the new love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

That night Chen just feel so sad so was going out to drink a little bit but ends up drunk. Thanks to his friends who was with him was there and could take him home. It was the first time they saw Chen like this, so it's means that something was not right or something that really make him sad. They didn't dear to ask him now when his is so drunk so they will just wait for him to tell them what's going on. 

The next day when Chen wakes up so was he in his room, he feel that his head was spinning around and it's hurting like someone took a hammer and knock on his head with that. He didn't what to go anywhere today just staying at home then he got a text from Jiah. On it Jiah ask him where they are going to meets up and when. He didn't remember to ask to meet her up then he look back send messages and there it was, he ask her to meet up today. He must been drunk when he writes that to her. He didn't feel so good but he didn't say no now then it was he who asked her to meet up. So he text her backs and said that they can meet up on some café and talk around 1 pm.   The thing that struggle him now is what he is going talk with her. He really want to ask her about if what Xiumin said was true. If not he going to kill that huyng. Because this is nothing to joking about.

" Chen do you feel more better" ask Chanyeol who came insida the room.
"Yeah, but later I'm going to meet up with Jiah. And I don't know what to talk with her about"
"Oh, your crush"
Chen didn't say anything because he feel how his cheeks start to heats up. For Chanyeol so was this funny to see how Chen react to this.

The time fly by and so was it time for Jiah and Chen to meets up. Chen was still not r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter