Follow me

The past love or the new love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiah's POV:

Omg, why are V here?! Oh no, he is going to know that I'm not going home!!! It can't end like this. I really need to go and find J-hope before it's late.

"Jiah, what are you doing here? Are you not on the way home" ask V, when he see me getting on the bus.
"I was but my mom calls me to meet her at airport" omg that was a good excuse to go to the airport without having any questions after that.
"But why don't you go home before then meet up her" really V. Why can't you let me go.
"My mom want to meet up with her so fast as I can, so this is the only way"
"Oh really, do you need some help and take your bags"
"No, it's okay. But it was really kind of you to ask me"

V just sit beside me quiet and looking out the window. When it was at V stop there he's workplace at, I look at him to see if he would go off. But he didn't move.
"V, are you not going off"
"No, in going off the next stop"oh my, that scared me, that he want to go with me. Good now, can I be a little relax? The most important that my parents haven't released that I'm gone.

After I'm on the airplane, one step closer J-hope. The only thing I need to do is find him. Even I hate how much the result I'm going get are not positive, I still have to try to find him. And I can try to move on easier.

One week after...

I still haven't found him, where can he be? Tomorrow must I go back before the guys know that I haven't gone back to my house. Instead fly here to try to find J-hope.

Xiumin's POV:

It had gone 2 weeks seen Jiah have been gone and now must I go and try to find her. Why of all people must I go and find her? My parents know that we can just send out some people to find her instead for me. I'm pretty sure they just want me to get alone with Jiah better and we can get marry easier. but I know that she has no interesting in me. But one thing I can be sure of, and that is Chen like her, but she doesn't like him back the way he like her. That mean that if someone of us can open her heart and starting to like then that person are going be the winner. Then I must go and find her before Chen know that she is gone. But where can she be at?

First I go to her house to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter