02 - the day that everything changes

a guy can crossdress too?!

oh, did i mention that I have a whole dorm room to myself? Everyone has to share with at least one or two other students but I'm one of those few lucky people that has their own room. Hyemin lives opposite of me with two other roommates. She sometimes sleepover at my room since it's kinda squeezy for three people to share a room.

 

The next day, as I was locking my door, Hyemin attacked me from behind. "BOO!"

"YAH! I almost dropped my keys!" i grumbled.

"nevermind! hey, did you hear? there's gonna be new students coming in today!"

"so? just a new student, not a big deal." I replied nochalantly and fumbled with my keys. *click*

I checked whether the door is locked once again and walked towards the school with Hyemin walking beside me.

"studentSSSSS! theres gonna be more than one! 7 to be exact! And I heard that they're frigging pretty!" I stopped walking and stared at her. she realised that I stopped so she stopped too.

"Yoo hyemin, are you... les?" I asked in a semi-serious tone.

Her eyes widened and frantically shook her hands and head. "WHAT?! NO! can't a girl compliment other girls pretty?!"

"you can, but youre getting way too excited. I'm judging you so much right now. Better stay away!" I said and ran off laughing.

"YAH PARK YOUNGMIN! COME BACK!" she screamed and ran after me.

 

We stopped when we saw a crowd in front of our classroom. We looked at each other with confused faces and looked back to the crowd.

"woah theyre so pretty!" I heard one girl say.

"yeah! I bet the guys next door will go gaga over them!" her friend replied.

I tried to squeeze through the crowd but failed. "YAH! CAN YOU GUYS MOVE?!"

They quieted down immediately and opened a pathway for us. "thankyou!" I replied in the sweetest tone I could possibly put on and went in.

"I saw a group of girls crowding around my seat so I went over and shooed them away. But they only moved towards the table beside me and not go back to their seats like I wanted them to. I sighed and started to talk to Hyemin who was in front of me.

I am judging everyone in my school right now.