01 - story of my everyday life

a guy can crossdress too?!

"youngmin ah~ i love you," he told me with his cute eyesmiles.

"I... I love you too," i replied, lowering my head in embarrassment. He lifted my chin and made me stare into his beautiful eyes. I closed my eyes waiting for the soft impact on my lips.

 

 

"Youngmin ah. Youngmin? PARK YOUNGMIN!!" the teacher called me and hyemin nudged me from th side.

"yah, ms. Lee is calling you!" I snapped back into reality and noticed everyone was starring at me.

"oh god this is so embarrassing!" i muttered under my breath.

"mind telling the class what were you daydreaming about just now?" ms. Lee asked me. oh i cant say I'm thinking about a guy!

"er... I... erm...." *RIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG* i heaved a sigh of relief.

"okay class youre dismissed." she announced and left the room.

As I was packing my bag, Hyemin nudged me again. "yah, what were you thinking about just now?"

"n-n-nothing. just... daydreaming." i let out an awkward laugh and she just shrugged and left it at there. I relaxed a bit and head on to my next class with her.

oh, right! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Youngmin. Yoo Hyemin is my best friend. We study at an all-girls school called Woollim Girls High. Just beside our school is Woollim Boys High. I dont get why they just dont want to merge these two schools together. People studying at these two schools stay at the dorms at the back of the school.

As the bell rings signalling the end of school, I rushed out of the classroom and went to the icecream parlour just opposite our school.