05 - weird

a guy can crossdress too?!

after lunch, we all split up to go to our own classes. Hyemin and I have the same classes so we went together.

"yah. dont you think Jongae and her friends are a bit... weird?" she asked me.

hmm now that I think of it...

"nope! theyre a fun bunch of friends! whats so weird about that?"

"aish aniya!! I meant, dont you find it weird that they all seem to have a bit of muscles? And theyre voices sound so... fake-ish? Like when a guy is mimicking a girl's voice," she explained.

thats kinda true.

"yeah but maybe thats who they are. Comeon, lets hurry, I think the teacher is reaching soon!" i said and ran towards our classroom.

 

Jongae's POV

"hyungs, do you think they suspect anything?" I asked them.

"I dont think so. You better not let anything slip out of your mouth so easily! You almost blew our cover just now when you were about to call us hyungs!" Gyuri scolded.

"ah mianhae Sunggyu hyung~ I'm just not used to calling you guys u-u-unnies," Jongae stammered.

"Shhh!!! I'm Gyuri, G Y U R I!! dont call me Sunggyu when we're in disguise arrasso? If people heard that we're doomed." He whispered.

"I still dont get why did I agree to do this with you guys. I had girls surrounding me because I was handsome. Now it's because I'm pretty! I dont like this kind of attention!!" Soobin suddenly exploded. Luckily Sunggyu or Gyuri covered his mouth in time.

"I kinda like this disguise!" Woori exclaimed, showing his big grin.

"Me too!" Jongae jumped up and down excitedly.

"aish. What have we gotten ourselves into..." Gyuri/Sunggyu shook her/his head.

"yah, lets go already. If not we'll be late." Wonbi announced and they all left the closet room quietly, hoping nobody heard them.