22

a guy can crossdress too?!

 

YOUR POV.

 

"Yaaaaahhhh I wanna sleep~~" I whined and Hyemin huffed.

"If you don't wake up I'm gonna eat your breakfast~" She singsonged and I woke up immediately.

I'm up! I'm up!! Food is mine!! DONT TOUCH!!!!!" i screamed like a maniac and rushed to the bathroom to wash up.

I skipped into the kitchen and smiled widely at everyone. "Morning!" But only Hyemin greeted me back. The rest of them seemed... troubled?

"Is something wrong with everyone?" I whispered to Hyemin and she stiffened for a bit before smiling awkwardly. "O-ofcourse not. Oh look at the time! Eat faster, we're gonna be late!" I looked at the time and HOLY WE ARE GONNA BE LATE! 

I ate like a starving wolf and ran out while saying bye to them.

"SORRY WE'RE LATE WE DIDNT ME-" I burst into the classroom and shouted but all I got were stares from my classmates and no scolding. 

WEIRD.

Then I realised the teacher isn't even in class yet. pft. made us rush for nothing ):<

But nonetheless, I sat down and waited for Jongae and the teacher to reach.

When Jongae reached class, she stiffened when she saw me and Hyemin. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw her shooting a knowing glance at Hyemin before sitting beside me.

"Hey Youngmin." She smiled and took out her books. Hmm... her greeting seemed less cheerful than usual...

Maybe Hyemin do know something.

When I was about to turn around and ask her, the teacher came in and I put my actions to a halt.

Maybe I should ask her after school.

 

~~~

heheheee finally updated this after so long LOL hope you guys liked it! (: subscribe and comment~ thankyou!