03 - Lee Jongae

a guy can crossdress too?!

ms. Lee came in and (FINALLY!!) those fly-like girls went back to their seats. SERIOUSLY WHATS WRONG WITH THE GIRLS IN MY SCHOOL. SO INTERESTED IN GIRLS? and apparently the one sitting next to me is one of those new transfer students.

"okay we have a few new students here with us today but only one is in our class. Can the nerw student stand up and introduce yourself?" ms. Lee announced and the girl beside me stood up. "Hello everyone, I'm Lee JongAe." she introduced. I looked up and HOMYGOD SHES GORGEOUS.

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped opened. When she sat down, I couldnt resist the urge to touch her face. I mean, HER SKIN IS LIKE, FLAWLESSSSSSS! AND SO PRETTY OMG. HOW CAN A GIRL BE SO PRETTY?!!!

"so smooth!" i exclaimed and she stared at me like I'm some kind of freak. I let go and coughed awkwardly.

"erm.. heh, sorry, i dont usually go around pinching or touching people's faces! It's just that, youre so pretty WTS HOW CAN A GIRL BE SO PRETTY!" i exclaimed.

she smiled at me. "it's okay, I hear that a lot. I'm used to it. Hi! I'm Lee Su- er I mean Lee JongAe! Nice to meet you~" she held her hands out.

I took it and shook her hands. "Park Youngmin!" her voice is a bit low for a girl but... meh, a lot of people have low voices.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

can anybody guess who's Lee Jongae? keke ^_^ thanks for reading~!