07 - first night together

a guy can crossdress too?!

actually I dont mind staying with them. Theyre my new friends! But the news just came so suddenly and I'm not ready to bid adieu to my alone time in my room.

As I sighed for the n-th time, the doorbell rang and I stood up, ready to welcome my new roommates.

I opened the door and was instantly attacked with a bear hug.

"cant...breathe...."

"oh sorry!" Jongae released me. wow for someone so skinny she sure has some strength.

I opened the door bigger for them to come in and they all greeted me with smiles. I smiled back and introduced my room to them. wait, it should be our room now.

"this is the living room, and there's the rooms and the bathroom. Theres three rooms so 3 people will share one room and one will share with me, is that okay?" i explained.

"I wanna room with her!" Jongae exclaimed and I laughed.

"nu-uh! I'm rooming with her!" Hyunmin said.

"stop!! I'll arrange the rooming." Gyuri shouted. woah, spoken like a true leader~

"awww~!" I heard everyone mutter under their breath.

"Hyunmin, me and Jongae in a room. Woori, Wonbi and Yeolmi in another. Soobin, you room with Youngmin. arrasso?"

"WHAT?!" Soobin and I shouted at the same time. I didnt even speak to her before and shes like, anti-social or something. How do you want me to room with her?!

wait.....

SOOBIN'S VOICE IS SO MANLY OMG.

I stared at her with my mouth open.

 

SOOBIN'S POV

 

"WHAT?!" me and Youngmin shouted at the same time. Then everyone stared at me, shocked. Even Youngmin. What? Did I have something on my face? What did I d- OH I SPOKE IN MY NORMAL VOICE DIDNT I!! FML FML FML NOW SHES GONNA GET SUSPICIOUS!

I cleared my throat and said in the most girly voice (ew) I could ever use.

"I mean, um, what?" And laughed awkwardly. GOD KIMMYUNGSOO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

"eh? How did you make your voice so manly just now? DO IT AGAIN!!" Youngmin said excitedly and jumped up and down. god whats wrong with her. We all stared at her like shes some kind of freak and Sunggyu hyung laughed suddenly.

"ahahaha that's Soobin's special talent! Her voice can be very low sometime eheheh..." he tried to explain. Youngmin would be easy to fool. I mean seriously, SHE DIDNT EVEN SUSPECT I WAS A GUY EVEN WITH MY VOICE AND BELIEVED WHAT GYU HYUNG SAID.

"er... yeah, haha it just comes out like that sometimes i dont even know why." I said.

"oh, okay. thats a cool talent you have there!!" she said. CLUELESS PABO.

"yeah. erm lets go put away our luggages, washup and sleep already. we have school tomorrow morning remember?" Dongwoo hyung said.

"Oh right! okay, Soobin come with me, I'll show you wheres my room." she motioned me to follow her and I followed. I heaved a sigh of relief and hoped that this night wont be too bad.