14 - caught! well, almost.

a guy can crossdress too?!

I woke up and looked around my surroundings. hmm seems like Soobin didnt sleep here yesterday. I turned to my left and saw Yeolmi sleeping peacefully on the side of the bed. I gently got off the bed, not wanting to wake her up but apparently shes a light sleeper so she woke up easily.

"sorry, did I wake you up?" I asked.

"nope, i was about to wake up anyways," she smiled at me. Weird, her voice is so low, even lower than Soobin.

"Does everyone has the same special talent?" I asked.

She gave me this weird look and yawned. "what talent?" 

"The one that Soobin has. You just did it too!"

Her eyes widened. "er... oh yeah! we all learnt from Soobin. So if you hear our low voices, it's normal." she explained and I nodded my head.

"I see~ well, imma go wash up first, see you later!" I got off the bed and hopped off to the bathroom.

*I never knew low voices are a talent that can be learnt. Maybe I should ask Soobin to teach me too hehee* I thought to myself.

 

YEOLMI'S POV

 

GOSH I ALMOST GOT CAUGHT!! good thing she's easy to fool. But I feel bad for fooling her like this. Aish! It's all Woohyun hyung's fault! If he didnt ran away from home and caused a big ruckus at our previous school, we wont even be here as girls!! I hate you hyung, so so much. Wonder when can we tell Youngmin the truth... I mean, yeah it's been only three days but all of us are growing attached to her already. well, maybe except that Myungsoo. But I'm sure he'll be warming up to her soon.

"Yah! Breakfasttttt!!!" Woohyun hyung shouted from the kitchen. Time to eat, yay!!!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hurhur now you know why they had to transfer here~ ^^ do you like the story so far? heheeee

I'm loving the comments so do leave more! and thanks for the 11 subs and all the comments~ I really appreciate it ♥

saranghaeoppa13 got all the names right so BAKSUUUUU~!!!

keke i might not be able to update much nowadays, I'm starting my work tmr and I'm only gonna be home at 10pm T^T

but i'll try my best to update as soon as possible!

okay end of my very long-winded talk that nobody cares about LOL goodnight! ♥