12 - ice cream

a guy can crossdress too?!

school finally ended!! You have NO idea how much i wanted the bell to ring. I was craving for icecream so I went to find Hyemin and asked her if she wanted to go with me. Sadly, she had something on so I had to go alone.

I went in the icecream parlour and ordered a chocolatechip mint. As I was enjoying my cup of heaven, the door bell rang, signalling someone was coming in. I looked up and saw Yeolmi. I looked closely to confirm that it was her before shouting her name. "YEOLMI!!!!!!"

okay maybe I shouldnt do that, now everyone's starring at me. I ducked my head in embarrassment and Yeolmi came over. "hi!" she said and sat down opposite me with her icecream.

I smiled in return and continued eating my icecream. "why are you here alone?" I asked out of curiousity.

"I could ask you the same thing." she chuckled.

"Hyemin abandoned me." I said, pouting.

"What?! WHY!"

My eyes widened at his big reaction. "relax. I didnt mean literally. She had something to do." I explained.

"oh~"

"so? your turn to explain."

"theyre all busy too."

"oh~" was all i could say before focusing back on my icecream. Suddenly, she chuckled and I looked up.

"wae?"

"you have a little bit here," she told me, pointing to the corner of her own lips. I tried to wipe it away but its like a failed attempt. She laughed again and reached over to wipe it for me. I felt a gentle shock running down my spine and I jerked my head back in surprise.

WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?

"all done." she smiled at me and I smiled back awkwardly and ate my icecream in quietness.

after eating, we headed back to the dorm together.