18 - another night with youknowwho

a guy can crossdress too?!

after dinner, they all watched tv again but i just decided to go sleep because I was frigging tired. I said goodnight to them and went to my bedroom. I almost had a mini heart attack when I saw Soobin staring at me like I'm owed her a million bucks or something.

"ugh another night with you again." i thought to myself. Actually, I dont hate Soobin, its just that shes harder to get close to, unlike the other girls. And shes the coldest to me too. Plus after that embarassing morning, its kinda awkward for me to be around her.

"Arent you gonna watch tv with them?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Is it any of your business?" she retorted. I knew I would regret asking!

"sheeesh fine. be a rude prude. Im sleeping already so goodnight!" I said and turned off the lights without waiting for Soobin to finish taking her things.

"YAAAAAA!!!!!"

~LATER IN THE NIGHT~

"BOOOOOOOOOM" went the thunder outside. I squealed unconciously and hid myself under the blankets.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" This time was even louder and I whimpered. Yes, I am scared of thunder. DONT JUDGE ME.

I think all the weird sounds I was making woke Soobin up because she tapped my shoulders and asked if I was okay. WELL DO I SOUND OK?!

"I-I-I'm s-scared of t-thunder..." I was on the verge of tears. It hadnt rain for quite a long time so I didnt have to face this problem before during my stay here. And my mom used to comfort me when it rained last time.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"dont worry, I'm here. Go back to sleep." Soobin said in her manly voice. It sounds so... nice and soothing and you'll just believe anything it says. I soon fell asleep in her embrace.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY UPDATED AFTER DK HOW MANY DAYS HEUHEU IM SORRYYYYYYYY T_T DONT KILL ME ): i was busy with work and whenever I reached home it'll be 11+PM already and I'll just faint on the bed. today was my off day so yayyyyyyy finally could update~ i'll try to update more often~ goodnight!!