16 - P.E

a guy can crossdress too?!

 

Hyemin's POV
 
Uaaaaah the first period of the day was physical education (P.E), the subject which i detest the most. 
 
"Kajaaaaaaaaa!" Youngmin cried excitedly and dragged me to the changing room. She was always so excited for P.E.. i'm sure there's something wrong with her brain, who would love to run around the field for 10 freaking rounds?!  
 
Just as we were about to go into the changing room i saw a familiar figure wandering outside. I craned my neck to get a better look of who it was. 
 
"JongAe ah~ what are you doing outside? Faster come and change if not you are going to be late!" I yelled and dragged JongAe into the changing room. I realised JongAe's face was as red as a tomato! 
 
"e-err.. o-okay.." JongAe stuttered. She didn't look very comfortable. 
 
"Faster get into one of the cubicles and change!" Youngmin had already done changing and started nagging at us. Is it me or did JongAe just heaved a sigh of relief? 
 
"Hyemin stop dreaming and get change!" Youngmin yelled at me again. This grandmother.....
 
JongAe's POV
 
I hurried into one of the cubicles and locked the door. Phewww lucky we were changing in cubicles, if not i... i really cannot imagine what would happen to me. 
 
"HURRRRRY UPPPPPP!" I heard Youngmin yelling again and i quickly changed into my P.E uniform. I took out some socks from my bag and stuffed them into my shirt. Dongwoo hyung taught us to do this so that out chest would not look that flat. I opened the cubicle door to see Youngmin and Hyemin tapping their feet impatiently.
 
"I'm sorry~~~~" I said while using some aegyo. 
 
"Come on let's gooooo~" Youngmin grinned and dragged Hyemin and I out to the field.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hiiiiiiii i'm sweetsins_yumi 's friend Hyemin 8) 
She's kind of busy and since i suddenly got some inspiration for a new chapter so i helped her to update. Hope that i didn't write that badly :x 
ENJOY~~~~~