10 - jealous people?

a guy can crossdress too?!

We walked towards the school together with Hyemin and talked about all sorts of things. When we reached there, Jongae, Hyemin and I said goodbyes to them as theyre in another class.

"I'm going to the toilet. you guys go in first and if the teacher comes in tell her I'm in the toilet. Bye!" I told Hyemin and waved.

"ahhh~ much better~" I said after relieving myself.

"hmph. who does she think she is? Shes the one that said that she doesnt care about the new transfer students. now look whos all close with them like theyre best friends!" a girl came into the bathroom and scoffed.

"I know right! psh. Fake two-faced . Wonder what she wants with Jongae. She must think that she's easy to fool, thats why she's getting close to Jongae!" another girl said.

*are they talking about me?* I stayed quiet and listened.

"yeah! and shes all 'whats so great about the new transfer students?' my foot." the first one mimicked my voice. CALM DOWN PARK YOUNGMIN, CALM DOWN. I gritted my teeth and listened on.

"hahaha!! nice mimic of her voice! Its so fake, just like her!" the second girl laughed.

*wonder who has the fake nose, fake double eyelids, fake s, fake eyelashes...* I thought to myself and rolled my eyes.

I heard the door open and close and it was quiet outside. I opened the cubicle door slowly and peeked outside. Once I was sure that those es had left, I came out of the cubicle.

"hah. Is everyone les in this school? Did they forget that theres GUYS in this world? Getting jealous over me close to those new transfer students is just plain stupid." I washed my hands and left.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 chapters up! ^_^ how do you like the story so far? heuheu <: are all the names confusing? Gyuri = Sunggyu, Soobin = Myungsoo. As for Hyunmin, Woori, Yeolmi, Jongae and Wonbi, figure out who is who by yourself keke~ its not that hard ^_~

and im loving all the comments! At least I know you guys are reading :D and subscribers too! I love you guys! <333 Thanks for reading~