13 - another day, another night.

a guy can crossdress too?!

"We're home!" I shouted and was greeted by Gyuri.

"oh, annyeong Youngmin! Yeol, you were with her?" she asked.

"yeaps, we had icecream together just now. I thought you were busy?"

"Oh, yeah, but it ended earlier so I came back." she explained.

Yeolmi nodded in understanding.

"I'm gonna go bathe first!" I told them and headed to my room.

 

After bathing, I was welcomed by the smell of food. "must be Hyunmin!"

I skipped to the kitchen and smiled as I saw Hyunmin cooking. "YAY DINNER!!!!" I shouted.

he laughed. "yes you glutton. now go dry your hair and dinner will be done soon." she smiled at me like how a mother looks at her kid. I smiled and nodded and went into my room.

"she's like the mother I never had. And we only know each other for 2 days..." I said to myself as I was drying my hair.

"Who?" I heard a voice said and I turned around.

"Oh, hi Yeolmi." I smiled as she walked towards my bed and sat down.

"who reminded you of your mother?" he asked. I turned off the hair dryer. "Hyunmin. And she doesnt remind me of my mother, shes like the mother I never had." I smiled softly. she looked at me pitifully. "hey, I dont need your pity yknow." I chuckled. Suddenly, she pulled me into a hug. It wasnt those hugs that Jongae used to crush me in, this hug felt... different. "I'm sorry." He apologised. I smiled and hugged back. "it's okay."

"Kids!! Dinner is ready!!" Hyunmin shouted and I let go of the hug.

"comeon, its dinner time!"

 

 

YEOLMI'S POV

 

wow she sure is a tough kid. I mean, people would be crushed if they didnt have a mom, but she's still living well.

After dinner, we all decided to watch tv for awhile. Myungsoo that said that he wont be coming back today. Wonder where is he heading off to...

I was sitting next to Youngmin on the couch and Sungjong was on her other side. Everytime something funny comes up on tv she would laugh like nobody's business. so cute. I cant help but stare at her once in a while.

Suddenly, I felt something heavy on my shoulders. I turned around and saw Youngmin sleeping soundly. I smiled.

"Hyung, I'll bring Youngmin back to her room first. She fell asleep already." I told Sunggyu hyung and he nodded his head absentmindedly. I shook my head and carried Youngmin up bridal style.

I lay her on her bed and her forehead lovingly. I pecked her forehead gently and was about to leave when I heard her voice.

"Appa, dont leave me... please? Appa..." she sounds like she's about to cry already. I went back to her side and her cheeks.

"shh... appa isnt going to leave you." I whispered and she seemed to relax a bit. I planned to leave again when I felt a tight grip on my wrist. I tried to pry her hands away but failed. I sighed. "guess I'm spending the night here."

I lay my head on the side of the bed and stared at her sleeping face. I smiled unconciously. "Youngmin ah, I think... I'm starting to like you..." I yawned and drifted off to dreamland.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

who is yeolmi? hmm....