09 - breakfast!

a guy can crossdress too?!

I headed towards the dining table and sat between Jongae and Yeolmi.

"goodmorning!!" Jongae greeted me happily. Yeolmi looked like a walking zombie.

"you okay?" I asked Yeolmi but she didnt reply me, just continued to stare into blank space.

"she's like that in the mornings. She'll be back to her own self when breakfast arrives." Jongae explained. I nodded my head in understanding.

"Okay breakfast is served!!!" Hyunmin hollered and carried out plates filled with eggs, bacon and toast. My eyes twinkled at the sight. Hyunmin sure knows how to cook!!

I turned my head towards Yeolmi and she grabbed her plate and gobbled down her food ferociously. my eyes widened. "well glad to see that shes back to normal." I said under my breath.

"told ya she'll be back to normal when food arrives." Jongae said with a mouth full of scrambled eggs.

"Youngmin ah, I dont know if you prefered sunny side up or scrambled, so I just made scrambled for you. Is that okay?" Hyunmin asked me.

I nodded my head and took my plate from her. Everyone started stuffing their faces with food and Hyunmin stood there looking at us like a proud mother.

"aren't you eating?" I asked her.

"I ate already. Eat more!"

"okay! wow this is nice!! are you gonna cook for the rest of the mornings?" I asked hopefully.

"If you want then okay," she replied with a smile.

"YES!! MY BREAKFAST IS SETTLED ALREADY!!" I screamed and they all laughed at me.

I laughed sheepishly too and went back to my food.