11 - more jealous people? woopee -_-

a guy can crossdress too?!

I headed back to the classroom with smiles. I am NOT gonna let those comments by irrelavant people get to me.

I bowed to ms. Lee and went to my seat beside Jongae.

"fake two-faced ..." those words kept swirling around in my head. AISH I CANT HAVE THIS FAKE SMILE ANYMORE.

"Jongae ah, do you think... I'm a two-faced ?" I turned to Jongae and asked her.

"What? No of course not! Why would you ask that?"

"nothing... then, do you think I got close to you and your friends for a reason?"

"nope! and it was me who wanted to introduce you to my friends, so it wasnt involved with you in anyway." she smiled at me and I felt a bit happier.

"thanks, Jongae ah~" I smiled at her and she smiled back. Theres nothing wrong with making new friends right? right.

 

but apparently jealous es dont think that way -____-

 

It was lunch time already! I packed my things and told them to go to the cafeteria first. As I was about to leave, someone pulled my bag and caused me to jerk back abit. I turned around to see a group of girls who call themselves MissA. why? I dont really know. Its a dumb group name to be honest, but it suits dumb people like them perfectly.

"what do you want?" I asked in an irritated voice.

"why are you so close with Jongae and her friends?" Fei asked.

"and why does it concern you? Youre interfering into my lunch time yknow, so, byebye!" I waved and was about to leave when she pulled me back again. It's a new bag!!

"what?!" I shouted.

"tell me why and I'll let you go." she hissed.

"hah, and why should I? Are you jealous? Do you like her or something?" I replied.

"What? No! I just dont see why would they wanna hang out with you this piece of trash."

"yeah and they'll hang out with you four pieces of ? please. Now, imma go eat already, Jongae and friends are waiting. So buhbye." I said and left, leaving them standing there with mouth agape.

"did she just call us ?" I heard min say.

pfft YES I DID! they cause me to miss 10 minutes of my lunch!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n i have nothing against missa! i like them but theyre the first group to pop into my head so tada~ heuheu