04 - new friend(s)?

a guy can crossdress too?!

After getting to know JongAe better, we went for lunch together. Hyemin hit it off with her pretty well too.

"Oh! I'll introduce you to my friends too!" Jongae exclaimed happily.

I gave him a curious look. "friends? I thought youre new here?"

"oh, theyre my friends from a previous school. we transferred here together. she gave me this cute eyesmiles and i cant resist the urge to pinch her cheeks again.

"aigoo youre so cute!!" now i can see why all the girls in the school are going gaga over her.

After we got our food, Jongae led us to where her friends are. "I'm guessing theyre the remaining 6 of the 7 new students you were talking about?" I whispered to Hyemin.

"I guess so," she replied and we sat down awkwardly.

"Hyu- I mean unnies!!! these are my new friends! theyre in my class! This is Youngmin and Hyemin." Jongae helped us introduce ourselves. we smiled and waved but anyone could feel the awkward tension among us.

"these are the friends I told you guys about! er... you guys introduce yourselves!" Jongae shouted and buried her head in her food.

"hi I'm Gyuri!" the girl who seems the oldest said first. she looks like she has some muscles. maybe she's atheletic? meh *shrug*

"hi I'm Woori!" the one beside Jongae said and showed us a big grin. we cant help but smile back too.

"I'm Hyunmin!" she was sitting next to Gyuri. I swore I saw her wink at us. erm... weird much?

"I'm Wonbi." she said shyly.

"I'm Yeolmi! I can tell we'll be great friends!" she had a gummy smile, cute.

"That girl is Soobin, she doesnt talk much." me and Hyemin nodded in understanding.

"okay let's see if you can remember all of us!" Yeolmi shouted excitedly.

"er... okay? erm.. Gyuri, Hyunmin, Soobin, Yeolmi, Wonbi, Woori, Jongae. Am I right?" i asked.

"yes! You remember our names already!" Yeolmi said and started doing a small victory dance. I cant help but laugh at that.

"she can be a choding sometimes. Dont mind her." Jongae whispered to me and I laughed even more.

"Yah Lee Jongae what are you telling her huh?!"

"That youre a choding!"

"Thats it! come here you!" Yeolmi exploded and started chasing Jongae around the table.

I can tell that I like this group of new friends already.