Confuse

I'm in love with my best friend

Seohyun and her friends enter the ball with eyes on them,it was uncomfortable feeling for her,she don't want the attention she's getting,until she saw yong hwa and his friends coming over.

Jungshin went to sooyoung,jonghyung to yoona,minyuk to sunny and yong hwa to shin ye,all the other partners of her unnie are one by one going to their direction,until she's the one left out.a few minutes a go,Jinwoon called her.

"Hello seohyun,its me Jinwoon,I'm so sorry but I don't think I can go to the prom,I'm sick,my fever was not subsiding and I have body malaise,I'm so sorry"he told me while coughing,she was on the car going to the venue with her friends.

"Its ok Jinwoon,get well soon ok?"and she cut the line.

Her unnie notice her trouble face and ask her.

"Hyun what happen?"sunny ask her.

"Unnie Jinwoon can't go the prom,he's sick,I think I should go home"

"Yah,Hyun ah,you don't need to ,just come with us ok?,were here."sooyoung told me while holding my hand.

"But unnie I don't have a partner,I will be alone while all of you dancing."

"Hyun I have an idea"shin ye said,

"You're partner will be yong hwa,its ok with you"she told me,but I protested.

"Unnie,yong is your bf,how come he will be my partner,and how about you?"

"Hyun,I think it will be ok with yong,besides geung suk have no partner"she paused but she notice her friends confuse gaze she continue."or you want geung suk to be your partner?"

"I think we will be awkward,if its ok with yong oppa then its ok with me,but are you sure unnie oppa and me?"I ask her once more.

"Hyun,yong is your friend also,I'm sure he will help you,ok".while tapping my shoulder.

"Thank you unnie".

"No problem,anything for my maknae".

Seohyun pov.

During the entire ride to the venue,I can sense my unnies  excitement,they talking about the cotillion dance that evryone must participate, but I'm quite nervous because yong will be my partner,shin ye unnie told me that she try to contact yong hwa but he's not answering,maybe because his busy managing everthing.When I glance to shin ye unnie,she's happy talking to her phone I know its geung suk because she uttered his name before, I started to feel uneasy how shin ye unnie behaving with geung suk,she can see that shin ye unnie is not like that when talking to yong hwa,even her unnie are bothered with the closeness of the two,but no one have the courage to raise the question,

She gathered her thoughts when she notice that the car stop and they arrived at the school already,she can hear the loud music's,everyone us excited especially her unnies who's busy retouching their make ups.

She can just shake her head,on how vain her unnies are. 

Present...........

Yong hwa pov

He stand beside shin ye,he notice that her friends have their partners except seohyun.

In his mind"how come Jinwoon is late,he should not let a girl wait"until she feel shin ye hands on my arms and said.

"Oppa,can I talk with you for a minute?".and she pointed the corner besides the refreshment area,she walk first and follow her.

"Oppa,can you do me a favor,its about seohyun"I was silent just looking at her,I urge her to continue.

"Can you be her partner tonight?Jinwoon can't make it ,his sick"

I was silent for a minute,digesting what she had said,and I reply to her.

"Then what about you?"I said to her.

"Its geung suk,he don't have a partner,I ask seohyun a while a go,but she told me his not comfortable with him,so I told her that you can be her partner,I don't want her to feel left out,yong please?".

"Its ok with me"in his mind,his torn in between being happy that seohyun will be his partner,and confuse because of his feeling being relieved  that Jinwoon can't come.

They walk back to their friends,and saw geung suk with them.

"Yong,its ok shin ye will be my partner?"he ask me.and then I hear seohyun voice.

"Oppa if its ok with you,its ok for me if geung suk will be my partner".I can see that she's worried.

"Hyun its decided already,you will be my partner"then I glanced to geung suk and said to him.

"Be good to shin ye".

"Yah,don't worry"he replied to me.

Our discussions was interrupted when we heard nana talking on the stage.

 "We will start the program,everyone gather outside with your partners,and line up.entrance ceremony will start.".

They went outside and line themselves,because his the pres,his the one who will lead,she get seohyun hand and tucked to his arm.and the music started making their way in front.

Seohyun pov.

When he held her hand,she was so nervous and shy,she can't look at him,until now she can't forget the kissing incident a While ago,when she remember it,she's start blushing.

Walking with him,she can hear some teachers talking about them.

"What a good looking couple"their math teacher said.She can't help to smile to their comments,she forgot everything and she just savor the moment being closed with him.

Yong hwa pov

When I held her hand,I'm so happy when she did not resist,being close with her,gives a new feeling with him,happiness and contentment,hearing their teachers comment,he felt proud and happy.

They reached their position,standing in front ,they will form the letter J and S ,us he watched other student walking,he saw shin ye and  geung suk .As he follows them with his gaze,he is not affected with their closeness and it confused him,his more aware to the effect of seohyun on him,he's eyes busy  shooting daggers on the boys that checking seohyun and she's oblivious to the attention she's getting.

When all the student form the JS they lighted their candle and started singing,2 songs finished and the cotillion dance start,they started dancing while facing each other,moving to the rythm of music,they form a  circle ,every turn they will change partner,they will continue dancing until they reached their original partner

Younghwa can't help to feel jealous when seohyun is partner with other students,during to the second last turns,he was partner with shin ye,he can tell the difference dancing with her,he's not into her,no more sparks until he realize no more love.

When she turn shin ye,seohyun is in front of him and he was so glad,the dance finished and everyone went to their designated sits.

Until the last end,his thinking on how to tell shin ye about his feelings,he's so confused,being near to seohyun,he can't think straight,so he excused his self and go outside to clear his mind,but the view of two people behind the tree kissing surprise him because it was shin ye and geung suk.......