Jelousy

I'm in love with my best friend

Earlier before ..

Yong hwa pov.

It was during our physics class when our teacher announcedthat we have new transfer student,and he will be our classmate for the rest of the year.

"Class you have new classmate,he came from busan,by the way yong hwa ur from busan right?"miss Amman our homeroom teacher asked me.

"Yes ma'am"I answered.

"Ok class,please welcome your new clasmate,jang geung suk,treat him well ok?"

"Geung suk,you sit  beside yong hwa,his the pres of the student body, he can help you."while pointing the chair beside me.

"Neh ma'am,beside I know yong hwa his my cousin.."..geung suk replied and I heard my class mate gasp in surprise.

Geung suk pov.

After my father's death,my mom decided to leave busan,and start our new life in Seoul,my mothers family all are living in the city,aunt minshin yong hwa' mother is my mother younger sister,for a month now,we're living in their house until our house will be fully furnished.

Yong hwa knows my transfer to his school,and were kinda close since childhood I consider him as my brother,I always visit him every summer or vice versa,living together with his brother makes him happy.

I make my way to the last row,were yong hwa is sitted,but I notice a girl talking to him,I don't know what happen to me,but I can't stop looking at her,i got back my senses when I bump on the table,causing him to stumble at yong hwa..

"Yah,geung suk be careful...."he told me while pushing me little away to his body. And then  I saw the girl stand up to her sit,and ask both of us

"Are you both alright?"she asked us,but her eyes is more on yong hwa......

Shin ye pov

When our teacher told us we have new classmate,were all excited to meet him.

"Hello I'm jang geung suk,from busan,please treat me well"

When I saw him ,how beautiful his face is,it makes my heart flutter.,"yah shin ye you have bf already"scolding herself.

When he makes his way to our sit I can't stop looking at him,when our eyes meet,its the time he stumble down.I standup to know if his ok,but I can't look at his eyes,so my focus is on yong hwa.

"Shin ye I'm ok,were ok"I heard yong hwa said.

"Geung suk,by the way I want you to meet shin ye my girlfriend.".

When I will reply to him,our teacher interrupted us,because our class will going to start.

Present....

Yong hwa saw the reaction of shin ye towards geung suk  whose cm away to there table,but I don't want to think negative,but he can't help to feel jealous.

"Yah,yong hwa his your cousin,pabo",telling his self. And then he hear geung suk calling his name.

"Yong,where have you been,I've been looking for you.".

"Yah,I'm the one who should ask you that,I've  been searching you also for a long time,I tried to call you but your not  answering your phone".

We are bickering when my friends slap my back.

"Yah who did that?",then I saw sooyoung hiding behind seohyun,and said.

"Jung yong hwa,ur scary..."

And then I heard seohyun talking.

"Oppa,it is how the pres,should behave?"I feel a shame,I will tell her sorry,when she said.

"Your scolding him already,without introducing us,tsk,pres,its so not you.."I know she's just teasing me,but I'm feeling guilty towards geung suk.in my mind.

"Being jealous makes me crazy".............

And then I introduce geung suk to my friends,getting some backlash,for behaving like that,after that eventful introduction geung suk always hanging to us ,,at first it was ok with him until I notice some changes on shin ye treatment to him...