Shin ye and geung suk pov

I'm in love with my best friend

Shin ye pov

After 3 months of knowing geung suk ,I can say I really like him,he's so funny ,gentleman and a sweet guy,I know liking someone while being committed is a sin,and I'm feeling guilty towards yong hwa,I've tried to suppressed my feelings for geung suk,but the more I tried to deny it the more my feelings to yong hwa is slowly fading.I know my friends knows it already that I'm harboring  feelings on geung suk,but no one asked me directly .I wanted to tell them,but I'm afraid how they will react.I'm really confused and I need someone to vent my feelings out.

Mondays..........

Being a student council officer shin ye must attend their weekly meeting regarding the upcoming prom,when she pass by the school corridor ,she saw the announcement on the bulletin board regarding their meeting.

"I guess I cannot avoid him anymore"while taking a deep breath.

During the weekends,she's avoiding yong hwa by not answering his calls,she wants to sort out her feelings first,before deciding.

"Algoo,shin ye you can do it,fighting!"pacifying herself,as she take her last look on the board,she continue to walk to her classroom, her mind is wandering until she bump to someone,because of the impact it make her slightly step backward.

"Unnie I'm so sorry for bumping you"I heard someone talk,when I raise my head,I recognized her,she's a freshman and her name is yeri,she's keep on bowing,I held her shoulder and said.

"Its ok,it was an accident,no need to worry "

"Unnie thank you"she said,I just smile at her and say my goodbye.

"Its nothing,I will go first ,just be careful next time,"I tap her shoulder and walk to her room.

"Thanks unnie"she shouted.

Classroom..............

"Shin ye,your early today,its so not you"I heard sooyoung talk when I enter the room.

" Yah,sooyoung am I not intended to go to school early?"I said to her while putting my bag on the table.

"Sis,you know its so rare to see you as this early"she said while laughing.

"Yah,your so mean to me"and make a fake sad face,I notice she's not laughing anymore,and her face is telling she's sorry.and that the time I laugh at her reaction.

"Hahahahaha,sooyoungie your face",I held my stomach for laughing so hard,until I feel someone slap my back.

"Yah,shin ye,you make me worried!"she said after slapping my back,as i will more ,I saw taeyeon walking to us and said.

"You two,your so noisy,"while playfully slapping our .

"Yah,taeyeon shii,shin ye is bullying me"I heard sooyoung talk  while tagging taeyeon arm.

"Yah,she's lying"and I pout.

"Yah,stop already,our professor is here,now sit down you two",taeyeon slightly push us to sit.I just smiled to her actions.before she sit down,I called her and sooyoung.

"Guys,can we gather after school,I need to tell you something",I told them. I can see their confused face,and I continue "please ".

"Ok"they said.

I decided to tell them evrything,maybe they can help me on what to do.

 

Geung suk pov.

After seeing shin ye for the first time,he was sure,that he like her so.much,he tried to stay a way,because she's his cousin girlfriend,but their are instances that makes them encountered.

The first one during the lunchbreak,he intended to go at the cafeteria late,so he can avoid her,but it ended up meeting just the two of them.

"Damn"cursing his self ,he knows he cannot back out,because shin ye notice him alraedy.

"Hi"she said,I just nod to her,he tried to ignore her,but he cannot .

At first the atmosphere was so awkward,but they manage to talk casually.

Second during the prom rehearsals.......

Because his partner is sick,and yong hwa cannot come,they ended up being partner together .

Third one......

Because his one of the school athlete,they have practice after school,but ended up cancelled because of the rain.Good thing he brought umbrella,when he passed by the school stage,he saw shin ye alone at the stage,and walked  to her direction .

"Shin ye,what are you doing her alone?"I asked her.

"I forgot my notes ,so i came back,but ended up being stranded her because i forgot my umbrella .

I didn't think twice I offered her to bring home,I just cannot leave her alone at this rate because its getting dark already.

It was untimely,maybe faith always lead us together,and I cannot control my feeling anymore I need to tell  her,maybe if she rejected me,I can forget her and be just her friend.

Meanwhile..........

After the school end,shin ye waited taeyeon and sooyoung ,but she received the call from taeyeon that she cannot come because she's still have a practice,they will performed at the prom with seohyun and tiffany.likewise to sooyoung,she's a member of the dance troop with yoona,yuri,hyoyeon.

"Its better to go home"talking to he self,while putting her books on the locker.until she heard someone talk at her back.

"Shin ye,can we talk?"when I turn around it was geung suk.

"Neh"and he continue.

"It will not take an hour please I just need to tell something". 

"Ok".I said,but I'm nervous inside.he walk going outside and I just follow him.

We ended up in the school cafeteria,we sit opposite to each other,

"Shin ye,I....."but ended up cut because our friends saw us.

"Hey you two,why are you here?"taeyeon asked.

"I'm hungry,I ask geung suk to accompany me"I told them,I don't know why I told them like that,may be Im just worried on what they will think.until we heard a phone ringing.,and its geung suk phone .

"Neh coach ,I will be there"he said and cut the line.

"I will go now,our team have a meeting,shin ye I will go now".I can say that his dissapointed on something,I'm also curious on what he will say.

Prom nights.....................  

They ended up dragging seohyun to go with them in the prom,they just cannot leave their maknae sulking at her home,while they having fun,they dressed her up,and she's really pretty,she loves her like a sister.

But during their ride going to the venue,seohyun receive a call from Jinwoon,he cannot come because his sick,she's really worried at seohyun ,without thinking she called geung suk ,asking if its ok if they will be partner,his hesitant at first but after explaining the situation,he agreed,but I cannot contact yong hwa.

During the prom,I'm so nervous and happy,until now I cannot decide on what to do,during the cotillion dance I get partner to yong hwa during changing of partners,its like dancing with s stranger,I still like him but not the same as before.after the dance geung and I decided to walk outside,telling me something,we ended up in the school orchudarium.

"Shin ye,I know this is wrong ,but I cannot hold it anymore,I like you,no I love you"while holding my hand.I'm  speechless,I cannot think anymore .

"Just tell me if we're not feeling the same,your yong hwa gf and I respect that,I just want to hear it,so I can stop."

For a minute,I just stand looking at him,I don't know how I will say it.when he let go in my hand,and started to step backwards,I panicked.

"I'm sorry for confusing you"and he started to walk away.

Without thinking she ended up shouting and telling "I love you,please don't go".for a moment geung suk rooted and slowly turn to her.

I saw him walking straight at me,held my face with his both  hand and kiss me on the lips,and that the time younghwa saw us...........