Closer to you

I'm in love with my best friend

Its been months since yong hwa and shin hye broke up,and it was never been the same since that day.

Seohyun pov.

3 months had passed since the broke up,shin hye unnie geung suk and yong hwa never talked to each other since that day,and as a friend its hard for them to see your friends ignoring each other.

"Haist ,I want to help them ,but I don't know how"talking to herself while entering the classroom.

A while a ago she saw the three coincidentally entered the school gate at the same time,but deliberately ignored each other.

"Hyun,are you okay?,you seem pissed  off"sooyoung asked her ,while sitting in her table.

"Unnie I can bear to see them like that,I mean they should talk ,and its frustrating because we can't help them".

"Hyun,we tried ok?,but they don't want to,shin hye initiated first to talked to yong hwa but he firmly disagree,what should we do? Hey don't stressed yourself to much,they are not ready,in time they will be,cheer up Hyun!"while patting her Back.

"Thank you unnie,I'm just worried about them".

"Nado Hyun,but lets just understand them,it's difficult also on their part.".

"Heys guys,why so serious?".taeyeon unnie approached us.

"Tawny,because our maknae is so worried at them."sooyoung said while leaning on taeyeon..

"Hyun,time will tell,if they are ready to forget and forgive,don't think to much,and they mature enough to settle this things by themself".taeyeon said.

"Thanks unnie,".their conversation cut off when their teacher come and started the lecture.

Its was a busy day for seohyun,makes her mind forget about shin ye and yong hwa.

Its past 5 pm when her teacher in science approached her.

"Miss seo,can I talk with for a minute?,follow men in my office".

"Neh".and silently follow her to her office, wondering what her teacher will tell her.

As she slowly open the door,she saw yong hwa sitting at corner,she can say he also don't know the reason why they are summon in the office.

"Good,both of you is here,miss seo sit down."while pointing the chair beside yong hwa.

"I know you're both wondering why you are here,I just received the result of your midterm exams,and no wonder that both of you tops the exam,that's why both of you will represent the school at the science and math quiz,yong hwa,you are not knew at this,so I will be very please if you help seohyun to review,I will appoint miss sai to be your coached,and she will.meet you tomorrow after class,I'm expecting to much for both of you,do well,ok?,its late already you can go now",they bow in sync,and said goodbye to her.

In seohyun mind"my god how will I review if yonghwa is my partner."she can sense the awkwardness,they only talk casually after that day,and she can say,their closeness is never the same as before.

"Hyun,hey slow down"with out noticing she's ahead if him with a few steps,she did not notice him.

"Yong,your telling something?"she stop walking,and waited for him.

"You're spacing out".he said.

"I'm sorry oppa,maybe in just worried about the contest".

"Hey,we can do it,ok?I will bring my reviewer tomorrow,you can read it first.".

"Its easy for you,because youve been their may times,and by the way you're 1st place last year right?".

"But I know you will be fine,"he said,"hey lets go home its getting late already.

Its been months since they talked like that,and she's happy that yong hwa is still the same after what happened,but who knows.....

Library.....

Being the representative for the contest,it makes seohyun and yong hwa to meet after class for the review,having a silent agreement to not talked about it.

"Hyun,did you finished the book that gave you?"he said while taking notes..

"Not yet,2 more chapter,why?u need it already?"she stop writing and glance at him.

"Nope,I read it already,I'm just making sure that your reviewing"he said in a teasing manner.

"Yah!I'm taking this seriously oppa,just wait and you'll see,hmpp!"she said while crossing her both arms.

"Algoo,I'm just teasing you,",he said,while nudging her arms,but pretended to ignore him.

"Hey,you're mad?".I can sense that his worried already,but still pretended that she's mad at him.

"Hyun"..seohyun mind."ignore him,ignore him".

"Seriously Hyun,you're mad?,sorry if I offended you,I'm really sorry,please talk to me,I can't stand it,when you're mad.",in a pleading manner.

She can tell that his desperate,she's slowly giving in,but she wants to know on what extents he will do for her.

 She was shocked when yong hwa stand up and kneel In front of her.

"Hyun,please forgive me,I'm very sorry for what I've said.".

"Oppa,what you're doing,stand up please ,its embarrasing.",while pulling his arm to stand up,she started to blush because they started to gather attention,and all are looking at them

"No,I will stand if you said I'm forgiven".

"Algoo,oppa stand up,I'm just teasing you,I'm not really mad,so please stand up,they staring at us already,I don't want make a scene!".

Until she heard a foot step approaching ,when she held her head up,she saw the school librarian walking at their direction.

"Mr jung,miss seo,what happening her?".that the time yong hwa stand up hurriedly .

 "If yo two have a problem,don't make a scene here,students can't concentrate while watching you two.,and a library not s park".

"Were so sorry miss".both of them bowed apologetically.

"I'm expecting so much to both of you".

"Yes miss".and they sit down,bowing their heads due to embarrassments.

"Oppa,its my first time being scolded by her,with all students watching us,its so embarrassing.,and its your fault!".while glaring at him.

"Yah,its your fault!"he replied.

"But..."she said,but cut off when she heard one of the student said"shhhhhhhh!".

She just shut and continue to write in her note,until she heard yong hwa laugh,but decided to ignore him again.