Prom night

I'm in love with my best friend

It was valentine's day when the student body decided to held the prom night,it was a busy day  for both junior and senior year,yong hwa  summon his friends to help him design the stage,all the student councils already have assigned task,designing stage was designated to him,so he call his friends to help him.

"Hello jungshin,I need your help guys to design the stage,can you call everyone to come here?,"on the other line.

"Hyung,Neh ok I will call them,do we need to bring something"jungshin replied.

"Just bring scissors and paste ok,kamsamida". Yong told jungshin while examining the stage.

Exactly 30 minutes after when he saw jungshin walking at the front gate,at his back it was junghyun,minhyuk and seohyun.

"Hyung!"jungshin shouted,while waiving at him. 

"Where are the others?"asking them,but his eyes is on seohyun,asking to her friends.seohyun get was his telling,and reply to him.

"Oppa,unnies are busy for tonight events,you know girl thing".

"But you're a girl,why are you not with them?"

"You know me oppa,I don't like dressing up"yah oppa,why you're interrogating me?we have tons of work to lets start."while getting the cut letters at the table.

Seohyun pov.

In her mind"do I need to tell yong that I saw shin ye unnie and geung suk at the mall? What if he knows it?it's his cousin maybe he knows it".she stop cutting the letters and yong hwa notice her uneasiness,and ask her.

"Hyun,are you ok?,you look troubled,what bothering you?"he ask me.

"I'm ok oppa,I'm just thinking what will happen tonight"while smiling at him.

Yong came near to her and start to about Jinwoon.

"Maybe your just thinking about Jinwoon?"

"Of course not,its not like that",I said defensively 

Until jonghyun interrupted us.

"Yah,you two,stop playing were not yet finish." He said in serious tone.

"But oppa,yong teasing me"I said to junghyun,I didn't notice that my nose is flaring.

"Hyun your nose is flaring when ur pissed of."he said while laughing,"and I cover it with my hand and said to him.

"You...yong choding!"right! I said to him while laughing out loud.

He frown and said ."your like octopus".And then he run.

"You,you're dead,jung yong hwa!"as I run after him.

We circle around the table running,I can't catch him,I try to ask help to minhyuk,but he refuse,because his scared to yong hwa,until I shouted shin ye unnie name and pointed towards his back.he stop running and I quikly run to him but there's a rope at the floor and I accidentally step on it and slip, yong grab my hand but I push him accidentally causing both of us stumble in the floor.I close my eyes due to fear,when I open it,I notice our awkward position,I lying on top,my face on his neck,almost kissing it.

I try to get up,but I yelp in pain when I knocked my head on stand of the table"outch! My head"!,and he turn his head on me,causing our lips to meet.we are both shock,that no one able to move until I heard jungshin voice "are you ok guys?",coming back to my senses,I stand up quikly ignoring the pain in my head.

I can't look at him,I'm so shy and embarrassed,so I told them I will go first because my head hurt, "can I go know?were almost done already,my head hurt,I think I need cold pack,,I didn't wait for their reply as I walk hurriedly to the gate. Almost running.

Yong hwa pov.

He know that the reason of seohyun going home its because of their accidental kiss, In his mind "did I really kiss her?" He touch his lip and remembered  the feeling of their kiss,until he hear jungshin voice.

"What's wrong with her?"is she's really hurt?"he focus his eyes on yong hwa  Until he notice yong hwa touching his lips. 

"Yong!"he called once,but he's still daze.

"Yong"!on the second time he startle,and manage to reply .

"Why"?he look to him ,in his mind  "youre weird",but he don't want to voice it out,and he just said.

"Lets finish it hyung its afternoon already."

"Neh"yong answered.

Jungshin pov.

We finished everything after 20 minutes,seohyun almost done it before she go,but notice that yongwha Is  out of focus,he's mind wandering ,he will stop what he do,and then he  will smile ardently.

He's really curious what happened between those two,but he cannot voice it out,because he don't want to earn whack on his head courtesy of yong hwa.

In his mind."I will find it out"evil grin

Seohyun pov.

"His my first kiss ottoke,"while  pasing back and forth in her room.

"It was accident Hyun,it was nothing ok?"convincing herself.

But when she remembered the kiss,she start to blush,she capped her face with both hands while she  said out loud"ottoke!".until she heard the door open and saw her unnies,glad in their gowns.

"Unnie,wow you are all beautiful!".she asking I their side.

"Yah seohyun and why your not still dress?" Sooyoung ask her with hands on her hips.

"Unnie can I not go?".putting her hands in praying manner while hugging tiffany.

"No way,Hyun you will go with us,girls lets start ok"Shin he told her,she started stepping backwards,but yoona and sunny held her hands and push her to sit in the chair,shin ye do her make up,sooyong her hairstyle,tiffany who help her to dress .

After half anhour of torture,she can breath now.

"Algoo,unnie can I just wear flats?"this heels killing me."while balancing her self while walking.

"Unnie,I feel uncomfortable,please I really don't want to go"

"Hyun you're so pretty,it will be a waste of you will not flaunt it."tiffany said to her while fixing her hair.

"Hyun,you can do it ok."shinye help her.

"No more buts Hyun,we will go now"sooyoung told everyone.

School gym.....

Junior and senior students was starting to come at the school gym with partners ,they can hear loud music that made them excited,the ceilling is full of silver lightballs ,the stage was decorated well while in the entrance door,there is a big heart shape stand full of flowers,it was a unforgetable moment for them.

Yong hwa and is friends arrived first at the stadium for the last minute checking ,he cannot fetch shin ye because of his duty.until he heard some students whispering fixing their eyes on the door,and he saw shin ye with her friends,they are all beautiful in gownsbut his eyes fixated on one girl,she's bautiful in her blue  gown,its like its her second skin hugging on her perfect curve,with light make up that make her more natural and standout.

"She's so beautiful"he said to his self.