Betrayal

I'm in love with my best friend

Yong hwa pov

When he decided to walk outside,he ended up walking at the school playground,walking with no direction,only feeling the cold breeze touching his skin,and seeing the darkness,makes him calm inside.

He continue his walk at the school pathway,while walking he remember seohyun,just thinking of here it makes his heart flutter and can't help to smile.among her attributes,its her eyes that sparkles when she's happy he like the most,her honesty and pureness and most of all her kind heart.,being beautiful and smart is just an extra bonus,its her attitude that make her shine more.

Thinking of suppresing his feelings for her for the second time,it feels so wrong that it hurt him,he made a decision,he will tell everything to shin ye,his feeling guilty and sorry for her for liking someone she deserve to know everything.

As for seohyun,his not ready to confess to her,he wants to sort out his feelings for her,if its love or just fascination . 

When he pass by at the school orchidarium,he notice 2 people behind the tree,and surprised him that the two is kissing,his feeling  ashamed  for looking at their private moment,when he decided to go back,he notice that the two figure is familiar with him,he look closer and it shock him that it is shin ye and geung suk kissing.

He cannot hold himself ,he walk fast straight to them and call geung suk name."geung suk you bastard!"he didn't think twice and punch him on the face.He cannot control his emotions ,until he hear shin ye voice.

"Oppa,please Stop it,you hurt him already,jebal,please...."she said while crying,she try to hug him but he slightly push her.when I saw her crying ,it brought my senses back and able to get hold my emotions.AS I look at geung suk whose lying on the ground with blood on his nose,I return my gaze to shin ye,but her head is low.

"I am so disappointment ,you two betrayed me!of all the people,shin yi if you like him,you just need to tell me,and you geung suk,your my cousin almost a brother if you forgot"I told them.

"Yong ,I'm so sorry ,it just happened,we didn't mean to do this,to betray you,I just don't know how to tell you without hurting you"geung suk said,while shin yi help him to stand.

"Oppa"shin yi try to hold me,but I end up pushing her a little.

"Don't touch me,you two disgust me"I said to them as I turn my back and walk away,I heard shin yi calling my name but I ignore her.

Seohyun pov.

Its been 1 hr,since yong went outside,and I started to get worried,I decided to search him and excused my self to my unnies.

"Unnie,I will go outdide,I will try to find yong oppa"I told sooyoung unnie.

"You want me to come with you Hyun?,its dark outside and for sure its isolated because of this event,its dangerous to go alone "sooyoung replied to her.

"Unnie you don't need to,  beside I will just search him nearby,i will not go far"I assure her.

"Bring your phone ok,so I can call you"sooyoung told her.

"Yes unnie"as I walk to the exit door,there are some guys whose blocking my way asking for a dance,I politely refuse all of them,telling I need to do something important.

When I start to walk outside,the cold wind make me shiver,the darkness creep me,but because I'm determined to find yong hwa I continue to walk.

As I arrived at the school playground ,I saw yong oppa,I can feel there is something wrong with him,clenching his both hands at side and looking furious,for a moment I hesitate to approached him,I feel little scared because of his aura,but because I am worried,I slowly walk to his direction and called him.

"Yong! I shouted,he start to notice me when he turn his head on my direction,and walk straight at me.

"What are you doing her?"he asked me"its so dark here,its so dangerous to walk alone with your dress like that,are you crazy?"as he scolded me.

Dismissing his questions,I reply to him."oppa ,are you ok?,what happen?"I ask him,as I look to him in eyes,he turn around and said.

"Nothing Hyun,go back inside,its so cold here,you will get sick"he said and started to walk.I held his arm and stop him.

"Oppa,you can tell me what's troubling you,I will listen,please don't be like this,I'm worried."

He slowly face me, I can feel that his soften inside and said.

"Shin ye and I broke up"i was so shocked to his confession and for a minute I'm speechless.

"Why oppa,what happened?"I ask him.

For a a minute he hesitated if he will tell me the reason why,but seeing my curious face he continue.

"I saw her kissing geung suk at the orchidarium."he said with flat tone.

"Oppa,are you sure?but I don't think unnie can do that to you,she loves you."I said to him.

"Stop defending her,she told me already Hyun,I thought she's different from others,I mean she can just told me that she don't want me anymore,I am so angry with them,Hyun they fool me!,"he shouted."by the way I punched him,served him right for betraying me".as I look at him,he's evil grin,makes me step backward ,he notice my action and his grin slowly fading and said.

"Are you scared at me Hyun?"I was taken a back by his question,I want to say no,but I want to be honest with him.

"Oppa,sorry but I'm a little scared of you right now"I said to him.

"Hyun sorry for scaring you"he apologized and he continue.

"Come on,let's go back inside,you're shivering,here take my coat"he removed his coat and put it on my shoulder.I was move by his gesture.

"Oppa mianhe,I know your hurting now,I want to say sorry for my unnie,I know she don't want to hurt you and..."but he cut me.

"Hyun stop defending her,I'm so angry to both of them,I know in right time I can forgive them,but as of now I don't know,I can't face them,please understand."

"Sorry oppa"I said with my head low,until I feel his hand touching my chin,pushing up until I.meet his eyes.

"Hyun,you dont have to say sorry,i understand you love your unnie but be considerate of my feelings ok?".I held his hand and said.

Oppa I'm here ok?if you need me,just tell me".while holding his hand.

"Thank you Hyun"he said and smile....