She

I'm in love with my best friend

Time flew fast ,its been 2 months since they started reviewing,preparing for the competition is fun for both of them,they become closer,and established a strong bond.

For the past months, they are always together,the people that they are not close with or don't know them personally,assumed that they are in a relationship,its been tiring for both of them clarifying to everyone that they are just friends

School...

Seohyun came first at the school cafeteria waiting for her friends,because she's hungry she started to get in line to buy her lunch until she heard someone at her back gossiping about her.she can hear them clearly,her patience is long and not easily irritated but they testing her and any moment she will snap out.

"Hara,I don't get it,its her best friend ex bf,she's just a rebound for sure".

"Yongwha oppa don't have a good taste,she's pretty  but apathetic".

She wants to confront them,but she knows herself better,and no way she will let herself go down because of their bluffing,she ignored them and put her earphones,she's praying that her friends will come,until she saw shin ye coming to her directions.

"Hyun,your early,we're are the others?",shin ye unnie asked me,I remove my earphones to hear her clearly.

"Unnie I thought you are with them?"

"I went to the student council office".she said.

"Its ok unnie,let just wait for them,but I'm so hungry now."

"Ok,by the way I bake your favorite goguma cake,ill wait for you in the table ok?.she said,until she hear someone talking behind them.

Shin ye pov....

During the past months after their breakup, she tried to talked to yongwha but he's literally avoiding her,during their meetings in the council,he's ignoring her, people around them are worried but she understand him,she make mistakes and she hurt him.she's worried before if he will avoid her friends,but she's relief that yonghwa is in good terms with them specially to seohyun.she can feel it that their is something between the two,she wants them to be happy but she knows that her past relationship with yong hwa will always be in between  them, a ghost from the past that she wants to erase.

When she saw seohyun in the cafeteria,she walk straight to her,she knows their is something wrong with her,she approached her,when she will go to their table she heard some nasty comments about them.

"They are  really friends,sharing the same man,so disgusting".

She wants to confront them,but  seohyun stop her,her eyes is begging for her to stop,she compose herself and reassure her,she walk straight passing at them,she look at them and said.

"I don't know why there are people who can't stop pestering others,if I were you try to mind your own lives,and one more thing i have the list of names of failed students in the major subjects and its happens that 3 of you is on the top list,better to focus on your study rather than gossiping around,k?".she did not wait for their reply and walk at their table,she cannot forget the shocks on their faces.

Meanwhile..

"Yong,we want to join in the battle of the band,we saw the poster in the board,its organized by the music department."minhyuk said,he's busy scanning his books to the topic that he wants to refresh.

"Yes,we talk about that in the meeting,and we approved it,they started accepting participants.".

"Hyung can we join?I mean it would be fun if we join in the competition".

"Hmm,you can join theirs a limit of 5 members per band,if you want I can call hyeri to put you in the list ."

"There's no way I will join alone hyung,we will join,it means you and I with jungshin and junghyun hyung will join"

"Yah,but I'm busy,I'm reviewing for the quiz bee,I don't think I have time for band practice.".

"Hyung,we're playing together since elem,we don't need long hrs of practice ,hyung please I really wanted to join.."minhyuk said with sad face.

Yong hwa can't stand it when minhyuk is begging,he's rarely asking favors,and he know he will feel guilty after if he will reject him.

"Ok,but help me to talk to seohyun,I need to adjust my time for our practice and for my review session.".he said.

"Hyung,gomawo!I will contact the two,so we can meet and talk for the songs we will play"minhyuk said,with wide smile on his face.

"Ok,but help me with seohyun".I said.

"I know seohyun will understand,just give me a call,if you will talk with her ,hyung I'm going,see you later."as he said his goodbye.

"Ok,just contact me if you talk with them.".

After class...

Yong hwa saw seohyun leaning at the railings of the school gate,he notice that she's in deep thought,he knows something is bothering her.and he's worried,he walk straight at her.

"Hyun,are you ok?".,she focus her eyes on him,and smile slightly.

"Oppa,I'm fine,lets go I need to get home at 7".she started to walk ahead,but he held her arms,making her stop.

"Hyun,you can tell me what's bothering you",

"Oppa,I'm really ok,no.need to worry.",but not looking at his eyes.

"You're lying Hyun,come on.".

"Oppa,don't press it ok?I'm fine.".with slightly high tone.

"Fine,I'm sorry for being worried "letting go of her arms and walk ahead,he notice that she's not following him,he turn his back and saw her standing still,he's little mad at her,but can't stand it when she's sad,letting go of his pride  he walk back at her.

"I'm sorry".he said,she's looking at the ground,for a minute they just stand in silence.

"I'm sorry"he said again.

"I'm sorry too oppa,I'm thankful for your concern,but I'm not ready to talk about it,I hope you understand."

"Its ok hyun,I'm just concern".

"I know,thank you."she said.

"Lets go,its getting late".

"Neh".she said.

They went to library,they  review individually,they just talked if they need help to one another,they finished exactly at 6.30. Walking side by side,yong hwa notice how silent seohyun since they meet,he wants to ask her but he knows she will just pretend she's ok.when they are near at the exit yongwha can't stand the silence and talk.

"Hyun,I will drive you home",he offer.

"Oppa,its ok,I will go somewhere".

"But its late already,I'm worried that..."but cut by her.

"Oppa,stop worrying,I'm fine really,I can go home in one piece,I will call you when I get home ok?."

"But...,ok,you win,just call me when you get home".he said.

"I promise,I'm.going first."she said and started to walk at the bus stop,he waited until she get in inside the bus,and walk after at  the car park to get his car.he's still worried,but he knows seohyun is strong enough to handle her own problems,after getting inside his car,he turn on the radio and sing along with the song,diverting his mind away from seohyun.

Seohyun pov...

She decided to walk at the han river before going home she wants to think and clear her minds from all the negative thoughts,she feel sorry for yong hwa the way she behave at him but she don't want him to feel burden.

Looking at the river makes her calm,without noticing the time it was 8 pm already,she became aware of her surroundings,she feel scared because it was isolated.she hurriedly gather her things and went down,but to her dismay she saw 3 mens dress  like a ganster looking at her standing beside the lamp post.she cannot go back because it's the only way near to her house.She walk fast passing them almost running.she feel relieve when she's near the gate but stop when she hear someone shouting at her back

"Miss,not so fast,we need something to you."......

She was trembling in fear,she can hear there footsteps coming,she didn't think twice and run as fast she can.she's in panic when she look at her back there almost cathing up.she get her phone and dialled without looking at the number.

"Hello,please help me!"while crying.

She's almost out of breath,but it didn't stop her from running.

"Hello!hello!".she desperate.until she hear someone talk over the line.

"Hyun?,hey,are you ok?what happen?.

"Yong hwa?,please help me,their are guys running after me,please help me!".

"Where are you!".he said.she can feel that he's in panic.

"Han river!,"she said before she stumble down,she cannot move,her legs is out of strenght,her phone is thrown meters away,she's crying hard,she can hear yong hwa calling her desperately.

"Hyun!seohyun!!!!!!!!!!.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.