Friends

I'm in love with my best friend

Its been days since that incident,confessing to someone in public makes you the hot topic for weeks,until it died down naturally.

I'm hiding to jonghyun oppa since then,makes him and jong yong hwa turn me in my ninja mode every time I sense them in my radar.

High school.......

Seohyun pov

I overcome my crush to jonghyun oppa,I become more studious leaving me no interest having a boyfriend,I still have crushes makes them my inspiration,as for my relationship to yong hwa we already forget the incident before,makes us friends again.

During our breaktime I saw my friends near the window watching someone down the building.

"Seohyun Palli! come here,I want to show you something"tifanny my friend pulling me near the window.

"Unnie's what's with that view that interest  all of you" well im the maknae of the group,but everybody says I'm like the eldest because of my mature thinking.

I saw sooyoung unnie pointing someone,I saw students of agriculture down  making their vegetable flats,until yuri unnie shout...

"Jinwoon!", i saw someone stand up,facing us and start waving..until I notice that no one standing besides me,I saw my unnies kneeling down the floor laughing...When I  return my gaize to him ,I saw his friends teasing him. Causing my face turn red.

"Yah unnie!why did you that ,he thought I'm the one who called him.."

"Hyun were just teasing you,don't get angry"taeyeon unnie holds my hands.

Jinwoon,as far as I know,according to my unnies,he like me since first year,sure his handsome,but I don't like him,maybe as friends but boyfriend no. Until I heard someone talk.

,"shin ye ah can I talk with you for a minute"I saw yong hwa beside shin ye...

"you want to talk about the festival?I will just get my note"shin ye told yong hwa while getting her notes.

Shin ye is one of my best friend,I just know her ,during first year,and we easily get along.my friends and I knows that yong hwa likes shin ye,but my ever oblivious  friend don't notice  that.

She and yong hwa are both student concil makes them close to each other,as for me,yongwha and I become closer because of shin ye and become a close figure to us.

"Yong oppa,did you tell her already?"asking him in teasing manner.

"Hyun shut up" while glaring at me..and i laughed.

"Guys I will go first",shin ye unnie told us while walking out the door with yonghwa.

"Yong tell her already!"I shouted before they walk down the stair..

"Yong hwa you want to tell me something?"shin ye asked yong hwa making his face turn in red shade.

"Its nothing,don't mind her,you know seohyun,she loves to tease me".

"Ok",and we drop that topic,conversing about the coming festival,makes my face get back in natural color.in my head,"seohyun ah your dead to me".....

Yong hwa pov

Seohyun and I become close friends because of shin ye,well she start to notice that I like her friend shin ye,since then she's always teasing and encouraging me to confess. 

well  after the incident,we've become stranger,I know for sure she's avoiding me,I also avoiding her I can't forget how beautiful her face that time until..during my first year I like someone her name is shin ye,seohyun best friend,she's pretty,petite,smart,shy ,my type of a girl,my crush for her last until second year,I still like her..but during third year,I slowly noticing again seohyun, how become she blossom into a fine lady,she's start competting in science contest and I start admiring her after that.

She kinda misterpret me,she knows I still like shin ye even encouraging me to confess to her,it was second year when she heard me talking about shin ye.

"Yong,come here shin ye is here,Palli!",jungshin calling me,I was studying that time .

I slowly walk to the door,and saw her with her friends,well she and her friend are all popular in school,they just don't have pretty face but also smart,they excel in diff area.

Then I notice seohyun,walking beside shin ye,dress in blue dress and have a light make up,I notice how beautiful she is.

"Is that seohyun?jonghyun nudge me...."wow she's pretty".

"Jonghyun remember during elem she likes you."minhyuk said to jonghyun.

"She overcome that already besides yoona is my girlfriend now,so we're cool now."

I can't stop staring at her,not minding my friends bickering around.and then minhyuk said to me.

"Yah hyung are you  checking on seohyun?" While tickling me,"you start to like her?".minhyuk non stop teasing

"Of course not,I don't like her,and I like shin ye already!"

Suddenly I notice  seohyun and her friends standing at the door,I am sure that they heard what I said.

"Omo yong hwa like our shin ye"taeyeon said to her friends but her eyes is on me.

I notice that shin ye is not with them,but seohyun smiling widely to him,leaving him breathless.

In my mind "she's so beautiful".

"Oppa I like you for shin ye unnie we will help you ok?"seohyun said to me.

So after that incident we've become close,she's oblivious that I don't like shin ye like before,and start to have a change of heart,I start to like her...I never told seohyun that I don't want to court shin ye anymore.she's still acting as s bridge to us,I'm not stoping her,I don't want to mislead shin ye for my intention,but I don't have courage to stop everything,unfortunately it leads to something that I don't want to happen,his and her friends set us up after the school festival.

"Yong its yes."processing what shin ye saying...

"Shin ye I don't know what you're saying.care to explain?" Telling her with a confuse face.

"But seohyun told me,that you're asking for my answer,and its yes,I want to be your girlfriend".

I was speechless,I don't know how to react,I mean if this happen long time ago,I will be jumping with glee,but now I torn between being happy and confuse.I don't want her to feel bad so I just go with the flow.

"Thank you shin yeah for agreeing to be my girlfriend"then I saw her smiling....

"Congratulations!"someone from the bushes came out,and its all our friend minus seohyun....