Rescue

I'm in love with my best friend

After leaving at the school premises,his mind still with seohyun,yong hwa decided to take a long drive ,he wanted companion,he tried to call junghin but the cp is off the same goes to  junghyun and minhyuk.

Until he received a call from seohyun,at first he cannot hear her clearly,only loud harsh breathing,he started to panic,he knows she's in danger

"Hyun,?,are you ok?,what happen?".

"Oppa,help me!,3 mens are running after me oppa!I'm scared!"while crying.

"Where are you?",

"Han river!"until he heard  a loud sounds, her crying and  voice of a man,he maneuvered his car and drive fast to han river praying hard that seohyun is ok.

Meanwhile

After minhyuk informed junghyun and jungshin for the upcoming battle of the bands they decided to meet, to talk about the details,they did not bother to inform yong hwa because they knows his busy.they meet the the cafe near the han river,they ordered their favorite drinks and sit beside the window.

 "So,what's the plan?I read from the flyers that only original songs is  allowed to perform,we should prepare at least 2 songs 1 for the elimination and 1 for the final round."minhyuk said.

"Hmm,yong hwa has lots of self composed songs,we can used that for the competition."junghyun replied.

"How about the practice time?,we will arrange our schedule so we can attend all".jungshin  said.

"Just bring your schedule tomorrow,so we can all adjust and I will also inform yonghwa.".junghyun said and continue "its been awhile since we perform together,I'm excited,we also need to clean the room,its been months since we visit the place.

They have their own practice room,a gift from yong hwa's father after their  elementary graduation.

"So it's decided,lets just meet tomorrow after class and clean the area first."junghsin added.

They decided to go home at exactly 8 pm,they went to the parking lot to get their cars,it was isolated, only their cars are left in the parking.until they heard a voice and someone is crying,jungshin was so scared and hug minhyuk.

"You heard that?there's a ghost here!"while hugging minhyuk tightly.

"Yah,get off me!,"minhyuk said while pushing junghin.

"Let get out of here"junghin said and hurriedly run to his car.when.he started the engine and turn the headlights,he saw 3 mens standing outside the fence, the one is holding the girl on her arm , crying and struggling trying to remove the hand of the man. He called the attention of junghyun,pointing the situation outside.

"Yah,lets help her,come on!"jonghyun said while running outside.

"But,hyung!can we call the police first?,what if they have guns?minhyuk said.

"Yah,your such a girl!,Palli lets  help hyung",jungshin shouted while running.

"Yah!,and whose the one scared before because of the ghost?!"he shouted back but jungshin is already outside.

He's afraid but he cannot just leave them,without a second thoughts he run after them.

Meanwhile...

Yong hwa arrived at the han river,he left his car and started running searching for seohyun by shouting her name.

"Hyun!,seohyun!"he continue to search every alley,but no avail,until he end up at the east gate,he saw books scatthered st the ground and pick it up,he saw her name embroided boldly in the front cover.

"She's been here"he said to his self ,he was scared for her safety.

"Please Hyun be safe",and started running again

Menwhile... 

"Please let me go"seohyun trying to remove the hand of her abductors.

"Miss,don't be so stubborn,no one will help you here,tao se,get her bag" said the man holding her.

She don't want to give in,she's holding her bag tighter than before.

"Your such a pain in the "tae Tse said while trying to get her bag.

"Hmm,your pretty,come on let just bring her to boss,I'm sure he will be delighted".the tae Tse added.

She was horrified and scared,but she will not let this bad guys do want they want without a fight.she discreetly get her paper spray in her bag,it was given by her father.

Because they are unaware,she kicked the groin of so called tae Tse,she saw his eyes become bigger because of the pain and stumble on the ground.she stump the foot of the man holding her and spray the paper spray on his eyes,releasing her.but suprised with the sudden attack of the third man,he slap  her causing her to fall on the ground,it was so painful and she get a cut on the lips.

Meanwhile....

The trio saw what happened,eyeing the girl after she was slapped by the man,jonghyun was so enraged,and hurriedly run to her sides.

"Yah!you scumbug!what do you think your doing?!".jounghyun shouted,jungshin and minhyuk arrived at the scene,minhyuk help the girl to stand,while holding her arms for support,minhyuk can't see her face because of her hair on her face.

"Minhyuk?,thanks God!"she said,and fix her hair so he can see her face.

"Seohyun?,guys its seohyun!"he shouted at the two.

Jungshin run at their side,checking her.

"Hey,just give the girl to us,and you can go unharm".said the man who slap her.

"She's a friend,no way we will just give her to you."jonghyun said.

Meanwhile.....

Afte minutes of running yong hwa saw a commotion happening at the parking lot,with 2 man exchanging punch to each other,he looked closely and it was jonghyun,jungshin and minhyuk and seohyun.

He hurriedly run to their sides,his eyes on seohyun,he can say his friend is with the upper hand,one man try to hold seohyun but his faster and land a punch in the man face making him unconcious.

"Oppa?,"seohyun run to him and hug him,she's crying so hard that it's hurt him.

"Hey,your safe now",he said while her hair.

"Thank you"she said and look at him,he held her face and checked her,her left cheek is reddish and a cut on the lips makes him see red,he was so angry.

"Who did this to you?!"

"Oppa,please calm down,I'm fine really",while hugging him tightly.

 "Wow hyung,your punch is something making him unconcious"jungshin said.

He saw that the two guys are severely injured courtesy by his friends,for sure a visit to hospital is a must,his friends knows taekwondo,they are trained since elem.

"I called the police already"minhyuk said.

After a minute they saw the police car arrived,they arrested the 3 men's,and asked them to the police station to file complaints,after an hour in the station they are free to go.

"Thank you very much for your help"seohyun said while bowing at them.

"Hey,Hyun your a friend,were relived that your ok"jonghyun said.

"Its better if you console him,his sulking since we arrived her"junhshin said.while pointing at yong hwa.

"Hyun,we're going,hyung will drive you home.".minhyuk said,she bid her goodbyes to them and go to yong hwa's car.

"Oppa,thank you for saving me",she said after she get in,but she didn't get a reply.

,"oppa,are you mad at me?".but his still silent.

"I will send you home,its late already."he said,and started the ignition.he was silent through out the ride,when they stop on their front yard,she decided to break the silence.

"Oppa,please talk to.me,I cannot go inside when your like that."

"Hyun,just go,your parents is worried already"he said,without looking at her.she cannot take it,the way his behaving,she hold his face with both hands and force him to look at her.

"Please oppa,I'm sorry ok?,don't be like this,talk to.me"she cannot control her emotions and started crying.

"Hey,don't cry please",he said while wiping her tears,"I'm sorry Hyun,until now I'm still scared,what if the 3 is not there,what if they did something.."but cut by her.

"Oppa,its ok,I'm safe now,I'm sorry for worrying you."

"Don't do it again,if you want to go somewhere,just tell me I will find time,or at least 2 of your friends are with you."

"Yah,what if they are busy,?"she said while pointing.

"Those 3 are not exception,you can call them."he said after pinching her both cheeks.

"Ouch oppa!"and slap his arm.

"Don't cry again,you look ugly."while.laughing.

"Its your fault".

"Hey its past midnight already go inside"he said,but surprised when seohyun kiss him on the cheeks.

"Thank you again oppa"she said before she get off.

He cannot move,his still in shock,when he look at her,he only saw her back before she went inside.he stayed for a minute still thinking if its truly happened.

He started the engine,and notice that his phone is ringing.

"Hello"he said.

"Oppa,can we talk?its me shin ye"while crying.

"Please oppa,I'm begging you".

"Ok,where are you?".

"In my apartment".

"Ok,I'm coming".

 

"