Change of heart

I'm in love with my best friend

Seohyun pov

After the school festival,we manage to set up shin ye and yong hwa, at the school backyard.

"Oppa can you go to the backyard after the program around 5 pm?I just want to say something"I told him.

"Hyun why not now?"I don't know if I can go there,I'm so busy right now"telling me while holding his phone .

"Oppa pretty please?we will wait,I mean I will wait.."omo I almost slip, hoping he did not notice"telling to my self.

"Yah its really important that it  cannot wait tonorrow?" 

"Yes,that's why you need to come,ok bye oppa "..as.I said my goodbye to him.

On yonghwa's mind "now I'm curious"until he stop walking.."what if she will confess to me"omo.yonghwa your crazy,focus your mind,there's a lot thing to do."

Being president of the student concil makes him the busiest of all,forgetting his thought about seohyun.

Meanwhile...........

"Shin ye unnie,can you come at the school backyard at 5 pm please?"I come to the backstage dressing room,they will perform drama,and she's the lead role...

"Any problem Hyun ah,?"asking her while fixing her clothes.

"No unnie because yong hwa oppa wants to tell you something".

"Neh yong hwa?,is he going to confess to me,?"shin ye unnie asking me with red face.

"Unnie just come ok?you like him already right?so it's better if both of you step up and be together."telling her with smile..

"Gudluck unnie for your performance,break a leg,were going to watch you....I'm going now.."I said to her.

Shin ye pov

"Omo ,he will confess...I'm so thrilled and happy..how will I say yes?"..talking to herself,until the leader of their group announce that the show will start.

"Shin ye come here,were going to start!"taeyang called me.

In her mind,"shin ye calm down ok...you will meet him after this so focus"........

And the curtain open.....................

Meanwhile.................

"Unnie mission accomplished I told them both already"while talking to sooyoung unnie in the phone.,

"Unnie ill hang up now ok,I need to go to the library,the debate will start now,wish me luck ok?,"sooyoung on the other line,;good job Hyun,gudluck to your debate,just go at 5 ok,were going to design the backyard.."ok unnie see yah"..."why I'm not so happy with the idea of them being together?" Haist seohyun you still debate,focus your mind"..telling her self before going to the library..........

5pm school backyard..

Seohyun pov..

"I'm so late,"running hurriedly to school backyard,well the debate was succes,she manage to get the top 1,and she will represent her school on regional level.

She heard noises,when she take a peek behind the stair,she saw her friends jumping with glee.and yong hwa and shin ye hugging together.

She stop going out,,she's not happy,she feel pain in her chest,confused what she's feeling,she sit down on the last stair,analyzing the weird feeling.

"Why I'm feeling this way?I should be happy,I mean I'm the one who really set them up,I should be happy,"telling once more to herself.

But remembering them hugging while ago,it make her more in pain...then suddenly reality hit her,she's in love with jung yong hwa.........

"Ottoke"..."no I'm just confused"consoling her self,when she try to take a peek again,she saw shin ye unnie give yong hwa a kiss on the cheeks.

She feel tears coming out,"why I'm crying and its so painful"i cannot face them if I'm a mess",so she turn her back and start running going home..

Until yoona unnie called her..

"Maknae!are you ok?why you're crying?"she said with concern face.

"Unnie I have stomachache,I need to go home..."what a lame excuse but I cannot think any more reason.

"Did you go already to the clinic?"Neh unnie I'm fine i just need to rest"my tears not stopping.

"Unnie I will go now ok?"letting my hand go with her hold.

"You want me to come with you?asking me",no unnie I can manage, my house is just near,unnie can you not tell them that you saw me crying,I don't want them to worry,beside shin ye unnie is happy now..

Yoona's mind,"did I heard it right?she seems jealous,and why she's not holding her stomach if its in pain."seeing maknae like that for the first time makes yoona worry.she just saw seohyun Back while cleaning her stain face.

And then she her name called by sooyoung.

"Yoona did you saw maknae,?,I saw her a while ago behind the stair,when I'm going to call her,she went away."

"Are they together now?" I asked sooyoung,knowing what I'm asking.

"Yeah officially,and they kiss already.."I think that's the time I saw seohyun there"while pointing the stair.

"No unnie I did not see seohyun,maybe she's in the library,she's first place by the way.

And we begin to walk to our friends,but in yoona's mind.."she's jeolous?or she's in love already to yong hwa"..seohyun ah why him.......

Meanwhile seo residence...

She went straight to her room,good things no one is the house,crying her heart out,experiencing her first heart break is so  painful,but she loves her shin ye unnie..

"I need to forget my feelings for him,for shin ye unnie..seohyun ah fighting!"consoling herself makes  her feelling better.until..

She hear her phone ringing...and yong hwa is the caller......