Patching up

I'm in love with my best friend

After she enter inside the house,she saw her parent waiting patiently at the living area,she can tell that they are worried,it's her first time going home late without notifying them.

"Hyun,what happened we cannot contact your phone"her mom while checking her."hyun care to tell us what happened to you,we're so worried"her father added.

She cannot hide it,she told her parent her misfortune  and how yonghwa and his friends  rescue her.

"Hyunnie how many times I told you,don't ever wander around alone,it's so dangerous,good thing your friends are there to help you."her mom while her hair.

"I'm sorry,I promise it will never happen again",she said,but inside she's still terrified but she don't want her parent to worry more.

"Its past midnight Hyun,go get some sleep,it's better if you don't go to school tomorrow,I will pass by at your school  to notify them"her father said.

"It's not necessary,I'm fine really dad,I want to go to school tomorrow"

"But Hyun",her father,but cut by her mom."OK,but if you change your mind tell us OK".

"Mom,can I sleep in your room  tonight?".

"Algoo,my baby,of course! it's been a while since you sleep with us,we miss you baby,right dad?".

"Come on,let's get to bed"her father said while smiling. 

"Appa,can you carry me?"she said in teasing manner.

"Hyunnie,your not a kid anymore and your Appa is old.my bone is fragile already"her father while laughing.

"I love you mom, dad so much!"then kissed them on cheeks,after she run towards her room to change. 

"Love,she's a lady anymore,one day she will get married and have her own family"her mom.

"Yah!she's just 19,she will get married when she reach 30!,"her father.

"And what about us,at that time your very old already,we cannot enjoy our grandchildren,when she finish  her degree,if she wants to get married, then let it be.".

"Yah,seohyun doesn't have a boyfriend yet,your thinking too much,let her enjoy her youth".her husband with an annoyed face.

"Algoo,protective much?,prepare yourself it will not take time, you will met her boyfriend soon,haha",while walking upstair.

He was speechless for a second, her wife is open minded with the possibilities,even though his teasing seohyun about the boy,his still not ready to see her with a boyfriend,but if shes really into him,he will acceapt it  but he will make sure his not going to be easy on him.

"What I'm thinking",in his mind,until he heard seihyun voice.

"Appa,let's sleep palli!".

He went to the room,he saw her wife and daughter hugging each other. His  two precious people, his angels,he can just smile with his thought.he went to bed and hugged them.

Meanwhile.......

"Shin ye,I'm coming"cutting the phone after there conversation, he feel uncomfortable, but they need to talk to settle everything,after a minute of driving he arrived at shin ye apartment, at first he was hesitant to knock,but shin ye open the door for him,"I recognize your car oppa,come in",she ushered him to her living room."you want something to drink",she offer,but but he refused. "No,it's OK no need to bother".

"Oppa,thank you for coming,I really wanted to settle this, I'm really sorry for what I've done, I'm not really happy,my concience is eating me,geung suk distance his self to me,he said he cannot go on with our relationship when your still hurting,im sorry yong,i know i should told you before,I'm really sorry" 

"I want to be honest shin ye, until now I'm still hurt, but it's not the same as before, you know Its easy forgive but it's hard to trust again, I know you suffered enough, both of you, especially geung suk,it's not easy, things will never be the same as before, but I want also to start a knew, let's end it her, now I can say I forgive you, and sincerely wishing for your happines.. "

"Oppa, thank you thank you",while bowing 

"It's OK, shin ye, I will try to talk to geung suk. "

"Thank you oppa, for everything,and I'm really sorry."

"Atleast we settle everything,shinye,can i tell you something?,i dont know how it started,but im starting to like seohyun."

Shinye,kneel down and hold his both hand.

"Oppa,eventhough you didnt notice before,you've started to like seohyun,the attention your giving her,and the closeness between the two of you,I know that it will come to this,im not mad or whatsoever,im glad that you admitted your feelings now".

"I dont know what to say,but thank you and sorry too for everything i said."

The two stand up and hug its other for the last time.

"Its getting late,i need to go shin ye,take care"

Shinye,ushered yonghwa to the door,both lifted with burdens,hatred, and doubt. Eventhough the past mistakes will never change it helps them to become mature and open minded. 

Yonghwa pov

After his talk with shin ye he can tell that his happy. They already got their closure and forgive each other. His not worried anymore if he wants to show his true feelings to seohyun. "I really need to sortout my feelings, seohyun is very different from any other girls and our friendship is at stake if i mess up", talking to himself while driving going to his house.

Jung residence

When yonghwa arrive, he saw a familiar car that is  park outside their house. And he knows it that it belong to geung suk. When he enter inside he see geung suk talking to his mom. Its been a while since he saw him, and it surpise him that instead of hatred, his happy and greatful that he reach out first. 

"Yong, where have you been,its already late and geung suk is waiting here for a long time. We are so worried that something bad happen to you". His mom scolding him. 

"Mom, im sorry if i didnt texted you, because something bad happened to seohyun", he told a narrating everything. He notice that geung suk is so silent until he talk. 

"Is seohyun ok yong?", he ask. "Not really one of the thief slap her, she got cut on her lips". 

"Omygod, thanks god she is safe." His mom, while checking if he have any injuries. 

"Mom, im fine really, no need to worry", he said. "Ok, and you two need to talk, i know that something is not right about the two of you, you need to settle it now, im going to sleep.", his mom while going upstair to sleep. 

"Yong, im really sorry if i hurt you." Geung suk while walking near to him. 

"Honestly, until now i cannot imagine of all the people, you betrayed me.But im totally fine now, l already talked to shin ye and we settle everything right. And I can say now that I forgive you geung suk." He said while tapping the shoulder of geung suk while smiling. 

"Thank you yong" and he hug him. 

Upstair mrs jung cant help but to sneak out and see whats happening between the two. She heard everything and happy that in the end the two get along and forgive each other. She knows if the two caught him they will get mad at her. So she slowly walk back to her room but accidentally bump the table causing a loud sound. And hear the two shouting. 

"Mom!". 

"Auntie!". 

"Yah!, i didnt hear anything!" She shoutes back and run towards her room laughing...