Platonic

I'm in love with my best friend

Seohyun pov:

"Its been 6 months since shin ye unnie and yong hwa in a relationship,they are the envy of everyone,I can say that they are happy,I barely saw  them arguing,everyone says they are the perfect couple,and I'm happy for them,."

"As for my feelings to yong hwa I can say I started to forget my feelings for him,on my side no regrets,because I know that they are perfectly fit to each other,and also  i started to notice jinwoon after he asked me to be his partner on our senior prom."

"Hyun you already have a partner to the prom?"yoona unnie asking me during our lunch break. 

"Unnie I don't have a plan to attend,I'm not comfortable wearing dress."

"Yah this is our last year and you will not come?no way seo juhyun,you will come and that's final!"while glaring at her.

"But unnie I don't have partner,.".her last attempt to reason out.but

"Hmm Hyun I think you're problem is solve now"..

"Why unnie" asking her with confuse face.

And then yoona unnie pointed at my back,when look up its him Jinwoon.

"Hi seohyun" greeting me with nervousness.

"Hello,hmm do you need something Jinwoon?".asking him,and I saw his friends at right side urging him to tell me something.

"Ah,seohyun can you be,ah....."talking while stuttering,I can see sweats forming in his forehead.

"Neh?I don't understand you"I reply to him.

"Sorry,I mean is canyoubemypartnerintheprom?"talking fast that I can't understand him.

"Neh? Can you talk slower?". ,he take a deep breath and talk clearly at this time.

"Seohyun ah,can you be my partner in the prom?"before i said my reply,I heard yoona unnie talking.

"Perfect!,you two can be a partner,your timing is good because seohyun doesn't have a partner."while clapping her hands.

"Unnie"I said to her,but when I see Jinwoon sad face,I change my mind.

"Ok,I can be ur partner"while smiling to him.

"Really seohyun?thank you!ill go now."after saying his goodbye,his friends approached him,and I saw him punch in the air ,while saying yes,his reactions makes me smile.

"Hey your smiling,,"unnie sit at my side and start to tease me

When I will back,I saw my friends coming to our table with food tray on their hand and yong hwa is with them,his always hanging out with them if his got a chance,eating lunch break together is a must to their group that everyone must attend.

Waving at them,they arranged the table together that everyone will fit in.

"Yoona your so happy,care to share?"sooyoung asking yoona while eating.

"Well I'm happy to announce that our dearest maknae,got herself a boy!"

"Yah unnie were just partners  for the prom,no big deal"I glare at her.

"Seohyun is a lady now, don't worry we will make you so pretty,I'm so excited to dress you up.."shin ye told her with excitement.

"But unnie,I'm....."

"No buts,leave it to unnies ok?we will make you super pretty"shin ye cut her,and sit beside sooyong unnie,who's busy with her phone,searching for dresses.

"Yah I can't really do anything right?"asking them.

And they all reply in sync.

"Right!" "Algoo" I just said to myself.

Yong hwa pov.

6 months being with shin ye,I can totally say I got over my feelings for seohyun,its not that I'm compelled to love shinye because were together,but because she's easy to love,,for 6 months I can say I am happy.

Being with shin ye means seeing seohyun everyday,we have a mandatory lunch break,who ever will not attend will be punished,there's no awkwardness  between them,they talk casually and seohyun treats him as a brother.

"Hyun Jinwoon is a good kid"I told her,I'm aware that Jinwoon like seohyun,he once approched me to asked about seohyun .it was 2days ago when I'm waiting to him ye after her class .

2 days ago......

"Yong,can I ask you something?"I did not answer back and he continue.

"Do you think seohyun have a partner to the prom?sorry for bothering you ,your close right?that's why I ask you...sorry"while scratching his head. 

I smile to him and said "its much better if you're the one to ask her,right now as far as shin ye told me,she don't have a partner,you should ask before someone else can."and I tap his shoulder before walking to shin ye.

"Thank you yong!"I heard him shout,I I just raise my hand,acknowledging him

Present...

"I know oppa,"I heard  her reply.

As We continue our lunch break together,I saw my cousin jang geung suk,walking directly to our table.And I notice shin ye touching her hair,a sign that she's nervous and she's blushing while watching jang geung suk