Closer to you 2

I'm in love with my best friend

yonghwa and seohyun prepared so much for the upcoming competition,during weekends they find time to review together,hanging at the cafe,sitting on their favorite spot ,while reading their books and memorizing.Without noticing the time,they always spent 5 hrs during review.Even the silence engulfing them when concentrating ,they surely enjoying each other presence.

Blue moon cafe..

"Hyun,I will prepared series of questions,you will answer it and then vice versa,ok?".

"Ok oppa",she nod at him.

30 had passed ,when they present to each other their individual questionnaire,they answered  the questions with a 30  minutes time limit.            

"Hyun not bad,8/10",yong hwa said to her,while sipping her favorite drink goguma latte,she can't help to notice yong hwa,how good looking he is when concentrating on checking the paper,with his eyeglasses on,she can't help to giggle at her thoughts,with out noticing she's already watching yong hwa intensely with smile plastering on her face,until she heard him talk.

"Hey Hyun!,are you listening?".while looking at her.That's the time her senses back.

"Neh,oppa?you're telling something?".

"I said you've got 8,"he said,he looked amused,I can tell he wants to say something,but opted to stay silent.

Yong hwa pov.

Sitting for hours in the cafe with seohyun,just reading,is one of his favorite thing,his always looking forward for it during weekends.seohyun loves to dress casually,with no trace of make ups,always on running shoes,that's what he like her,she's simple and natural,but a beauty to behold.

Exchanging the questionnaire and answering makes his mind occupied,before 39 minutes he finished first and was able to stare at seohyun with out noticing him,its a habit for him to looked at her,her habit of flaring her nose when concentrating always intrigue him and find it cute.when he knows she's finished answering he diverted his attention to his book pretending to read,making him smile for his own foolishness.

"Oppa,I'm done".she said.

We checked her paper first,when I look at her,she's intensely looking at him while smiling,he don't know what to feel,but his flattered and happy beyond words.he called her twice.

"Hyun!".thats the time she respond.I can see that she's blushing ,I want to ,but opted not,he's worried that she will take it seriously and be mad at him.

Seo residence.....

Seohyun pov

Its was 7 o'clock when she arrived at their house,she was  happy that she covers a lot of topics but also she had a wonderful time with yong hwa,she don't want to think anymore,the possibilities and consequences,she was happy and decided to stay like this even just for a brief moment.

"Mom,I'm home!".she said while removing her shoes.

"Hyun,come her at kitchen,its time for dinner!"her mom replied.

She walk to the kitchen and saw her parents preparing the dinner,her mom arranging the dining table,while her dad serving the dishes,at moment like this she can't help to be happy.she walk directly to her mom,with out noticing her and hug her.

"Hyun,you had a great time?"her mom said while her hair.

"Neh,yong oppa was very helpful,we review a lot,and I was able to understand everything."

"Hmm,I'm so curious with your yong oppa,I want to.meet him".

"Mom?,but why?".

"Your always with him on weekends,we should know him better".

"But mom,its not like that, his not my boyfriend,were just friends".

"Oppa,someone is being defensive  here".her mom said smiling while looking at her father.

"Hyunnie,we want to.meet him"her father said.

She saw her father grinning,while looking at her mother,she knows they are teasing her,but shes affected and started to blush.

"Mom,dad!".

"Omo,oppa our baby is blushing,you like him hyunnie?I've heard a lot good things about him,if he will be your bf we will not be against it.".

"Mom,its not like that,I don't like him!".while tumping the floor.

"If he like basket ball,we can get along".her father added.

She can't stand her parents teasing,she asked permission to her mom that she will changed her clothes first.she's on the stairs when  she hear her mom singing..

Mandy Moore crush....

 Oooh,I got a crush on you....

I hope you fell the way that I do....

I get a rush when I'm with yoU...

Ooh,I got a crush on you..

A crush on you...

Her mom singing at her heart out,causing her father to laugh out loud at her mom antics...she knows her mom just teasing her and surely it will not end here until they get want they want..meeting yong hwa in person...

"Algoo".........she said while taking a deep breath...