To Forget

I'm in love with my best friend

I see my phone ringing..and the caller is yong hwa...

Seohyun mind "he's calling,I don't think I can talk with him casually after admitting to myself that I like him,calm down seohyun ah you can do it..."taking a deep breath and composing my self,I decided to answer the phone..

"Hello yong?"

On the other line,yong hwa kept on phasing in his room.

"Why she's not answering"..I can't help to get worried after nana  saw seohyun crying. 

Earlier before.....

Yong hwa pov:

After I send shin ye home,I meet my classmate at the student council office.

All of them turn their heads on me when I enter the room and congratulated me.They saw my confuse face until nana the vice pres,stand up and said.

"We heard that you got yourself a girlfriend  pres,were just happy for you"

"How did you know?"its just hrs ago and everybody knows already I said to my self.

"You know rumors spread easily,especially if the subjects are both popular"nana said while going back to her chair.

"By the way pres,did you saw seohyun?because I saw her but she's crying,I heard from her unnies that she have stomachache .I wants to congratulate her because she ace the debate"nana added.

"She's crying?I did not saw her,I hope she's ok"he decided to call her after meeting.

Present...

"Hello Hyun ah,I heard from nana that u have stomach ache,are you ok now?still painful?did u drink medicine already?..yong hwa said in rapping manner.and he hear her laugh.

"Yah oppa,slow down ok.."seohyun told him while laughing.."I'm ok now really,thank you for your concern"truthfully she's feeling ok after hearing his voice.

"Oppa congratulations on your new relationship,I'm happy for both of you.."seohyun told him,he can hint a little sadness in her tone.

"Thank you seohyun ur the one who made things possible"I will make sure ur shin ye unnie will always be happy."I said to her.

Then silence........

"Hyun your still there?Hyun"I kept on calling her until...

"Oppa I'm still here.be happy ok,make my unnie happy,don't hurt her or else we will burry you alive..."and then she laugh.

After hearing her laugh,it make me smile, I reply  to her .

"Neh ur scary,I will be good to her don't worry"

"I trust you oppa,its getting late already,and we have school tomorrow,I need to hung up now,tnx for the call"I said to him before cutting the line.

Seohyun pov.

She's feeling better now and things are much clearer ,accepting her feelings and then moving on is really tough,but after thinking the pros and cons she decided it is much better if she forget here growing feelings to yong hwa.

"I need to get over him because I own it to shin ye unnie"talking to her self while facing the mirror."I can do it ajah seohyun fighting!"and then smile form in her lips,its like removing a torn in her chest,she's feeling better now.

Yong hwa pov.

He's happy now that she talk to seohyun and find her ok.after their talked,it become a wake up call for him and realization hit him,she need to forget seohyun because shin ye is his gf already.

"I know its tough but I need to forget her,shin ye is with me now".

He's still confuse but after weighing everything,he knows what to do...forget seohyun and start to love shin ye again.