1.Knowing me and him

I'm in love with my best friend

Seoul 1998

"Yah!seohyun!Hurry up teacher is  in the classroom already let me wash my hands to!"my friend Irene yelling at me while pushing me away the sink.well I'm not backing down until I heard her gasp in pain.  

She accidentally step on the soap that make her stumble on the floor..."mommy!my tooth! "And then I notice our teacher in the door looking terrified."what happened?"asking both of us,hearing our story in arguing manner makes us left for detention.

That was me when I'm 6 years old...typical kid,loves playing and bullying out other.

I had one classmate jung yong wha is his name..we're kinda different,his smart one of the top honors,serious,he have different sets of friend,but growing up in the same village I can say that were friends but not you can call best friends.their family kinda rich,having a father the municipal accountant and mother head of the comelec...Will I can say his on different level.

Elementary years:

Well I kinda step up in my studies,reaching top honors is my goal..then my personality start changing...me serious,studious but him he become playfull.outgoing..still honor student but not like before that you cannot separate him with books..one thing I don't like about him is his temper..

"Seohyun did you hear the news?"Irene my friend since I start studying ,nudging my back,"what news?yah Irene make your study your priority not gossiping around..".

"Don't lecture me goguma girl,I know my priority"Irene said while pouting,speaking of goguma I forget to buy."Yah Irene I will go first in the cafeteria!I run hurriedly..while running I was in a deep thought...please goguma wait for me...until

Bnggg!

I just feel my body stumbling down on the ground."Yah seo juhyun what the heck are you doing! "I slowly look up in i saw 2 beautiful brown eyes staring at me..".is this heaven? I thought my self.

"Hey!your creepy"..yonghwa  hurriedly stand up..his intention was to help her but after looking at her like..staring at him with dreamy eyes..he stand up quikly without helping her...

"Yah you will not say sorry..you bump at me"..yelling at him..she only saw his back walking away.. "that nerve of that guy...he didn't even help me tsk.. "

While Removing the dirt of my uniform I hear murmurs...when I turn back theirs a lot of student surrounding me.

"Seohyun ah..your ok.".den one of my classmate asked me.."I'm fine"...I told him...

Then tiffany one of my friends burst out.."tsk that man..he did not help you..are u ok?.".yah I'm ok really guys...I'm not really hurt"...then I stop..I recall myself staring at him like a lovestruck fool.."oh my god...what he will think of me?" .cupping my face with my hand i keep on phasing around until.

"Hyun why your face is red ",sunny  asked me while touching my forehead.".your temp is ok..are you really ok"...asking me while forcing me to look at her.

"Unnie I'm doomed! !"