Chapter 9: Welcome To The Giants Home

Two Enemies In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For hours, the company could not find the mermaid's lagoon. They ended up in another part of the forest. Soon, the sun was beginning to set. "We've been walking for hours, the sun is almost setting and we're not getting any closer to the mermaid's lagoon," Ga Young grumbled. "I think we're lost," said Angel. Gabriel checked his map again. "It should be this way. We can't get lost. I followed the correct direction of my map," he said. "Maybe we took the wrong direction to this path. We better go back to the same place where we came from and try another path," suggested Prince Marcus.

Flynn keep a look out on where they are now. He spotted a town filled with giants. "Hey, guys. We're reaching my home town. Maybe we can ask for directions," he suggested. "Good idea, big guy. Lead the way," said Gabriel, smiling. Flynn led his friends all the way to his village. "Welcome to the Land of Giants," he announced. "Woah! Everything is so huge," whispered Ga Young. "Of course. We are giants after all," said Flynn. "You guys better ride on my shoulders to avoid you being squashed." 

And so, everyone climb aboard Flynn's shoulders as they pass through the giant's enourmous village. "We'll ask my wife, Linda. She can help us," said Flynn. "You didn't tell us you have a wife," said Kyuhyun. "I wanted to keep a secret from you all," Flynn chuckled. They arrived at his cottage. His wife, Linda, heard her husband coming home. "Oooh! Honey! You're home!" she cooed. "Hello, baby," Flynn greeted. They give a kiss on the lips. Then, a girl came out of the house. "Daddy!!" she squealed. Flynn was glad to see his daughter and gave a kiss on her forehead. "Hey there, Emily. I hope you're doing well."

"I thought you are going on a quest to save Maxinne," said Linda. "We were but we were lost on the way and we ended up here," Flynn explained. "Do you know how to get to the mermaid's lagoon from here?" "It's very near here. This is the shorcut to the lagoon. Just head out to the exit and followed the thorny bushes and you'll find the lagoon," said Linda. "Oh, I didn't know our town is a shortcut to the lagoon. Thanks, honey," said Flynn. "I told you we're in the right direction," Gabriel whispered to his friends. "We better get going if we need to find the two last ingredients," said Prince Marcus. 

"It's almost night time. Why don't you stay in our home for the night?" Linda suggested. "We love to but we're in a hurry," said Angel. "You can start your journey again first thing in the morning," said Linda. "She's right. It's not safe for us to continue in the dark. We better stay in Flynn's home," said the prince. Linda made a big meal for dinner. Since the food is giant size, the rest of the gang ate just one piece of food. 

Later, Flynn's daugter, Emily, took the prince and the others to her room where they could sleep in her dollhouse. "It's just the right size for you guys." The dollhouse is quite big for the others to rest. There's a kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms and a garden. "I hope you enjoy sleeping in my dollhouse." When everyone is sleeping, Ga Young is the only person who couldn't sleep. She was still upset over yesterday's incident. She went to the balcony to see the night sky. 

"Not sleeping yet?" a voice asked. Ga Young squealed in fright. "Relax! It's only me." It was Prince Marcus. "I couldn't sleep either. I came to watch the night sky with you. Is it alright if I could join you?" Ga Young nodded her head silently and they watch the stars together. There was total silence between them. 

"Li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter