Chapter 10: Loch Ness Monster

Two Enemies In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a hearty breakfast, the company has to leave for the lagoon. Flynn kissed his family good bye before joining his friends. "Thank you for everything," said Angel. Linda and Emily waved good bye to them as the company head out to the exit. "Your wife is quite nice to let us stay," said Gabriel. Flynn just smile. "We're not all fierce and monstrous, you know." Ga Young and Kyuhyun laughed. They both spotted the sea. "Hey, everyone! We're near the sea." The rest of the company came to have a look. "This is the place alright," said Gabriel. 

"But I don't see any lagoon," said Kyuhyun. "The lagoon is located in between the caves. It's somewhere beyond the sea," said Prince Marcus. "But how are we going to get there? I can't swim," asked Ga Young. Then, they noticed that Gabriel and the prince were smiling. "You don't have to." And they revealed a small rowboat. "This is perfect for getting there," Ga Young said with a grin. "The boat is too small for me to get in," Flynn said with a disappointed sigh. "Don't worry, big guy. You can help us push the boat if we're getting tired," suggested Gabriel. 

Ga Young, Kyuhyun, Prince Marcus and Gabriel hopped onto the boat. Flynn helped pushed the boat out into the waters. "Okay, everyone. Start rowing," said Gabriel. He and Kyuhyun paddled with their strong arms while Ga Young and the prince just sit down to watch the beautiful blue waters of the sea. "This reminds me of Jeju Island. I remember we used to sit on a ferry to go there," Ga Young sighed as she remembered her vacation to Jeju. "Me too. I love to watch the sea on the way to the island," said Kyuhyun. He and Ga Young laughed and smile.

"You went to Jeju too?"

"Yep. With my family."

Prince Marcus just smile as they began to chat about their holiday. "Well, will you look at that? The rivals are becoming friends," Gabriel said as he looked at them. The prince nodded his head with agreement. "Yes." Gabriel continued paddling the boat. "I wonder what made them change." Soon, Kyuhyun was becoming tired of the paddling. Ga Young volunteer to take over. "I'll help out."

Kyuhyun felt worried about her paddling the boat. "Are you sure? Your arms are not as strong as ours." Ga Young just smile. "Don't worry about me. I have to be a tough girl now." Kyuhyun smiled back and gave the paddle to her. Ga Young started paddling along with Gabriel. "We're almost at the lagoon," he announced. "Oh good," said Ga Young. 

When they reached the lagoon, they saw a lot of mermaids playing together, decorating their hairs with seaweed wraps and starfish and looking at their reflection. "I wonder what the mermaids do over there," Kyuhyun said with curiousity. "The mermaids come here for a relaxing time and social chat," Prince Marcus explained to him. "Aww! How fun!" said Ga Young. 

However, just as the boat was about to reach the lagoon, something came up from below the waters. It was a loch ness monster. It roared with all its might. The mermaids shrieked with fright and jumped back into the sea to escape. "What the? A loch ness?!" Kyuhyun felt confused. "I thought those are usually found in Scotland," said Ga Young. "Wherever it came from, I don't think it be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter