Chapter 13: Restoration

Two Enemies In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back outside, Azula's evil forces kept on coming back for more. "These monsters kept on multiplying! There's no way we can defeat them all!" Gabriel cried. "I can't either. No matter how much I knock them out, they kept on coming back," said Flynn. Even the prince is getting exhausted. The trolls and ogres began to circle around them. "This is it!" Azula grinned as she is close to victory. 

Suddenly, a bright flash of light began to shine, making her monsters blind. "Wha?" Azula turned around and saw Maxinne, awaken and alive. She was glowing as bright as the sun. "How did......?" Angel flew beside her and chuckled. The witch growled. "You won't get away with this! I will win for sure!" She began to whistle. "Get her!!" she ordered. All her dark armies rush to kill the maiden. But Maxinne held up her hands and made a more brighter light than before. The monsters and witches shrieked with fear. With that, they disappeared. 

Azula's face was white with fear. "No!! My armies!!" Maxinne smiled a gentle smile. "Your spells may be greater but my powers are more powerful than yours," she told the evil witch. Then, she made a hole. "I shall not kill you, as you're my stepsister. But I shall banish you faraway from this kingdom forever. As punishment for your evil doings." The wind pushed the witch and her monkeys inside the hole and were banished and gone forever. 

"Hooray! The witch is gone!!" Flynn cheered. Gabriel grinned proudly. Prince Marcus ran over to his lover and hugged her. "My love!" he whispered. "It's good to see you again, Marcus," said Maxinne. But not everyone is happy. Kyuhyun was cradling the injured Ga Young in his arms. He had tears in his eyes. "Ga Young! Ga Young!" he called. Ga Young slowly opened her eyes. She could see Kyuhyun but not as clear as normal. "Kyu........." which is all she could say. She closed her eyes again and didn't wake up. 

"No! Please wake up! I can't leave without you," Kyuhyun wept. He held her very tightly and sobbed. "I'm so sorry. For everything. I've been a bad person to you all these years. I want to start all over again as friends and not enemies." His voice became softer. "I want you back, Ga Young." Everyone watched with sorrows. Maxinne felt sorry for his friend. She began to walk towards him. "Hey there. I can help heal your friend. Let me touch her."

Kyuhyun wiped his tears. "What will that accomplished?" he asked. "You'll see," replied Maxinne. The prince also approached him. "Don't worry. She knows what she's doing," he told him. Kyuhyun gave Ga Young to Maxinne. She touched her belly and sang a special healing song, much to Kyuhyun's surprise. Magic were forming around Ga Young's body. Maxinne finished her song and lets go of the body. Kyuhyun waits for something to happen. 

Ga Young began to open her eyes. She was feeling better. "What just happened?" Kyuhyun, with tears of joy, gave a big hug. He thanked Maxinne for healing her. "I heard you about what you said. I'm sorry too. I want to start over again as friends too," said Ga Young. "I think we already have, starting today," laughed Kyuhyun. Angel began to smirked. "Actually, you two are becoming more than just friends," she told them. Ga Young felt confused. "What do you mean?"

"Don't you remember at the inn? When you were danc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter