Bonus Story: Holiday in France (part 1)

Two Enemies In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Here is the bonus story I promised you. Take note that this story is similar to the honeymoon story in It Started With A Kiss. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ever since Kyuhyun and Ga Young came home, things have changed between them. They have started to love each other instead of hate. Ga Young's birthday is coming soon. Kyuhyun is planning something special for her. He is setting up a vacation to France. 

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

Here's what I'll do. I'll tell Ga Young that we'll be going for a trip out of Korea. We'll spend four days in Paris, going for sightseeing. Then, I'll throw a party for her on her real birthday.

 

And everything is ready for the trip. "So, you got your trip organized already, bro?" His sister, Ahra, asked. Kyuhyun nodded his head. "Yep. Everything is all planned. Hope this trip will be memorable for us," he said. The next day, Ga Young met him in the library. "You asked to see me?" she asked. "Yes. I have good news to tell you," said Kyuhyun. He lean towards her ear. "We are going for our summer vacation to Paris." Ga Young let out a squeal of excitement. She has always wanted to go to France. Now, her dream is coming true. "What's the occasion?"

Kyuhyun didn't want to spill out the surprise yet. "Oh, I thought we might go on vacation together as a couple." "I will go, if it's alright with omma," said Ga Young. "I told her about it and she approved. So, you better start packing," said Kyuhyun. Ga Young went straight home to start packing up for France.

 

A few days later, Ga Young and Kyuhyun were at the airport. Mrs Lee came to say good bye to them. "Have fun, you two," she bid. "Bring back souvenirs." Ga Young blow a kiss towards her mother and left. "I must warn you that it's gonna be a long journey to France," Kyuhyun warned her. Ga Young doesn't mind. "As long as I'm with you."

On the plane, Ga Young read a magazine to keep herself from boredom. Just then, she heard someone saying, "Hello." She turned around and saw another lady sitting beside her seat. She was holding a handkerchief. "I believe you dropped this." Ga Young saw her handkerchief and took it from her. "Thank you. I was looking for it." She went back to read her magazine. 

"Are you also newlyweds?" the lady asked. "Uh.......no. We're not married yet," Ga Young replied while looking at Kyuhyun, who is sleeping. The lady laughed. "I see. I thought you were. Anyways, I'm Yeiji. And this man beside me is my husband, Jung Hyun." The man sitting next to her smile and waved hello. "Hello. I'm Ga Young. This is my boyfriend, Kyuhyun," Ga Young introduced to them. 

"Nice to meet you, Ga Young," said Jung Hyun. "We're going to Paris for our honeymoon," said Yeiji. "Congratulations on your marriage," said Ga Young. The couple smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter