Chapter 2: I'm Stuck With Him

Two Enemies In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Young is stuck with Kyuhyun for the rest of her semester in university. Their rivalry never seemed to stop. However, Kyuhyun always gets the praise from the lecturers. Whenever Ga Young wanted to answer a difficult question, Kyuhyun was the first one to answer, much to her jealousy. "Well done, Mr Cho," the lecturer said. Ga Young could only pout. 

After classes, Ga Young and Min Ri could see Kyuhyun being surrounded by girls. Kyuhyun was also pleased with his fans around. "Check it out! Your rival seems popular among the girls here," said Min Ri. "So what? He can be the hottest guy on campus but to me, he's still the same arrogant and proud person I've known," said Ga Young, glaring at him. "Come on. Let's go." 

One day, Kyuhyun's parents have to go on a business trip to another country for one month and they can't leave him alone in the house. Mrs Cho called Mrs Lee if he could stay with her. "Of course Kyuhyun can stay in our house. There's an empty room for him to sleep in," she said on the phone. "Thanks, Yong Ja. I don't know what I'll do without you," said Mrs Cho. "But I don't think your daughter will like it if he stays with you." Mrs Lee knew what she meant, remembering their children's moments of fighting. "Never mind. She'll have to make do with it."

During dinner, Mrs Lee announced that Kyuhyun will be staying in their house for one month. Ga Young dropped her chopsticks with shocked. "What?! Why?!" she gasped. "His parents have to go to another country for business. The boy cannot stay in the house alone. His sister is studying overseas. He has to come here and stay with us," her mother explained. "But, omma! He can live with his relatives or his friend's house. Why must it be ours?" Ga Young complained. "Ga Young, Kyuhyun is going to stay here and we're gonna make him feel welcomed. It's only for one month," Mrs Lee said firmly. Ga Young buried her face and sighed. 

 

The next day, Mrs Cho brought Kyuhyun over to Ga Young's house. "Thanks again for letting my Kyu stay in your house," said Mrs Cho. "You're most welcome, Hana. I'm sure Kyuhyun will be fine staying with us. We'll take good care of him," said Mrs Lee. Mrs Cho turned to her son. "Now, remember, Kyuhyun. No bickering with Ga Young while you're here." She give her son a kiss. "Good bye, baby. We'll be back next month." With that, she left. 

"Ga Young!" Mrs Lee called. Ga Young came out from her room. "Please show our guest to the guest room. And remember, no arguments." Ga Young grumbles and showed Kyuhyun the guest room. "Here is your room. I hope you like it," said Ga Young, faking a happy voice. "Thank you. This is a lovely room you got here. But it's smaller than mine," said Kyuhyun, taking his luggages inside. Ga Young rolled her eyes. "Stop complaining and make do with this, will you?" 

Mrs Lee fixed up a special meal for dinner. "Thank yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter