Bonus Story: Holiday in France (part 3)

Two Enemies In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Young and Kyuhyun returned back to the apartment after buying some groceries. They plan to cook dinner on their own. But before they could do dinner, a ringing came from Kyuhyun's cellphone. "I wonder who could be calling me." He picked up the phone and answered, "Hello?" The voice calling was Jung Hyun. "Hello? Kyuhyun? It's me, Jung Hyun. I know I'm not suppose to disturb you. But I called you for an emergency!" Kyuhyun grew rigid as his ear is still glued to the phone. "What sort of emergency?" he asked. "It's Yeiji! She's having a pain in her stomach! It's really serious! Please come to our room right away!" Jung Hyun replied and he ended the call. 

"Who is that?" Ga Young asked from the kitchen. "It's Jung Hyun. His wife is having stomachache. We have to go now," said Kyuhyun. Ga Young began to frown. "But what about dinner?" she asked back. "We'll do that later. Now, we need to help Yeiji," replied Kyuhyun. And so, the couple rushed over to the hotel to help the newlyweds. 

Inside the room, Yeiji was screaming in pain. "Did you call the doctor?" Kyuhyun asked Jung Hyun. "I wanted to but I'm scared the doctor couldn't speak English," replied the worried Jung Hyun. He went over to his wife. "Don't worry, honey. We'll find a cure." Yeiji slowly turned over. "It's.......so.......pain! Help!" she moaned. Kyuhyun placed his hand on Jung Hyun's shoulder. "Maybe I can help. I studied medical and health before," he told him. "I may not be a doctor but it's the least I can do to help you wife." 

Jung Hyun smiled a relieve smile. "You will? Oh, thank you so much!" Kyuhyun placed his hand on Yeiji's stomach. "Show me where's the pain," he told her. Ga Young felt so worried about her boyfriend touching another woman. "No......please.....don't touch.." Yeiji showed a small smile and held his hand. "Here is the pain." Couldn't stand the sight of the scene, Ga Young began to yell out, "No, Kyuhyun!! Don't you dare touch her!!"

The whole room felt silent. Kyuhyun glare at his girlfriend. "Listen, Ga Young! Someone is in pain right now! You cannot feel jealous all the time if someone has a stomachache! If I become a doctor, are you going to do the same thing? Yelling and screaming about touching a person's body?!" he scolded. Ga Young became shocked. "If you're gonna become jealous all the time, then we might as well break up!" Kyuhyun continued.

Heartbroken, tears came down from Ga Young's eyes. "Fine! Then you can forget about celebrating my birthday!!" she shouted. She ran out of the room, crying. Jung Hyun felt sorry for her. "You don't really mean that, do you?" he asked. Kyuhyun didn't answer back. "So, how is Yeiji?" he asked about his wife. "She's fine. It's just a mild pain. Probably food poisoning. Just give her some medicine and she'll be fine," replied Kyuhyun. 

"I shall try to buy the medicine right now. Thank you for your help. I think you should go after your girlfriend," said Jung Hyun. After he left the room, Yeiji began to get up and hold his hand. "We're finally alone, at last," she whispered. Kyuhyun could see Yeiji is feeling no pain at all. "Hmm? You looked alright. You weren't in pain?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter