Chapter 1: I Will Always Remember Him

Two Enemies In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Young was helping her mother clean the house when she discovers a photo album. After their spring cleaning, she opens the album and take a look at the photos. "What's that you're reading?" her mother, Mrs Lee, asked. "Oh, I'm just looking at some photos," Ga Young replied and went back to photo viewing. Mrs Lee also sat with her. "Oh, these are your childhood photos. I haven't look at these for years. It's from the day you were born until you're 12." She flipped through the first few pages and showed her daughter the photo where she was still a newborn baby. "Look how cute you were." 

As Ga Young flipper more pages to the front, she spotted a photo of her and a boy drawing. "I never knew there's a boy in the photo," she said. "Don't you remember him, dear? It's Kyuhyun, your so-called rival from childhood," said Mrs Lee. Ga Young finally remembered him. Her most hated childhood rival ever, because they're always comparing with each other and fighting for toys and other things. Mrs Lee began to sigh. "I will always remember your loud voices when you faught with him. Both me and his mother had to stop you two." 

Ga Young began to blushed, remembering the moments their mothers had to stop their fighting. 

 

~Flashbacks~

"I'm always smarter than you. I got all A's in school," said the young Kyuhyun. Ga Young crossed her arms. "So what if you got all A's? I too got all A's in my school," she said. Kyuhyun laughed at her. "Really? You're just boasting, Ga Young!" Ga Young raised her eyebrows. "I am not! I can prove it to you by showing you my report card!" And so she did. But Kyuhyun laughed even more when he discover Ga Young failed in her Maths. She began to cry and ran to her mother.

Mrs Lee and Mrs Cho were having tea in the living room when Ga Young entered, crying. "Omma! Kyuhyun made fun of me just because I failed in Maths!" Then, Kyuhyun came in. "She boasted that she aced in all her subjects first!" he tried to explained. Both the women sighed. "Kids, just because one fail in a subject doesn't mean they're dumb. You both are very smart in your own ways," Mrs Lee explained to them. "Now, run along and play and no more fighting, okay?" 

 

But the fighting never stops between the kids. One time, Kyuhyun snatched a joystick from Ga Young. "Hey! That's mine! Give it back!" she shouted. "You weren't playing with it! So, let me play!" Kyuhyun shot back. Ga Young snatched the joystick away. "You never asked for my permission! So, you can't have it!" Both of them started to argue until their mothers can hear from down stairs. "What is going on?" Mrs Cho asked when she came to the room.

"He snatched my joystick first!" cried Ga Young. "She wasn't playing with it! So, I take it from her!" said Kyuhyun. Both started to point at each other. "Alright! That's enough, you two!" Mrs Lee scolded as she take the joystick away. "We need to have a word with you two. Until you learned how to play nice, you don't get to play this console game." Mrs Lee coach her daughter while Mrs Cho coach her son. 

But after they apologize, they still don't seem happy about the incident. They decided to play on their own. 

~End of fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter