Chapter 8: Who Left Pie In My Bag?!

Two Enemies In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While the rest of the company were still fighting over the sirens, Angel noticed that the sirens are controlled by the pipe. She has an idea to stop them. "Guys! The sirens are being controlled by piper's pipe. If we destroy his pipe, he will feel powerless and the sirens will be gone," she called. "Good idea. We'll distract these sirens while you go after the piper," Prince Marcus suggested. Angel flew up to the branch where the piper is still playing his evil tune. She tried to take the pipe away but the piper won't let her. He slapped the little pegasus down to the ground, hurting her. "You won't get my pipe so easily!!"

Ga Young came to her rescue. "Angel! Are you okay?" she asked, worried. Angel slowly got up. "I'm.......fine. Go and get that pipe!" It is up to Ga Young to stop the piper. She climbed up the tree and began to fight with the piper. "Hey, you! Why don't you pick somebody your own size?" she shouted. The piper smirked at her. "Very well. If that is your wish, so be it!" He played a tune and the sirens attacked her, preventing her from getting near him. Ga Young tried to fight them but it was no use. 

Suddenly, the branch began to break. The piper fell down from the branch and hit the ground. Angel sees her opportunity to get the pipe. With all her strength left in her, she quickly dash and grab the pipe and stomp on it with her hooves. With the pipe destroyed, the sirens shrieked and disappeared for good. "Nooooo!!! My pipe!!!!" the piper cried. "Seize him!" the prince ordered. Gabriel grabbed the piper's shirt. "What do you think we should do with him?" he asked. 

"I suggest we should slice his head off," Kyuhyun suggested. "No! Please don't! I beg for forgiveness, my prince! I am innocent! I'm only poor piper trying to feed my family! I have no money! When the witch offered me a great price of gold, I have no choice but to do her bidding by doing this to you!" the piper explained his story. "I'm really sorry, Your Highness! Please, let me go! I'm begging you! Please spare my life!" Prince Marcus ordered Gabriel to let him go. "Very well. I shall spare your life for once." Then, he gave a bag full of money to the piper. "Take this for your family and never do evil things anymore." 

The piper shed tears and thanked the prince. "I promise I will never do evil again." And with a relieved smile, he left. "Now that we have deal with him, let's go. It's almost sunset," said Prince Marcus. Ga Young picked the hurt Angel up. "She's injured from the fight. We better take her back to nurse her," she suggested. Gabriel checked the map. "Pony Town is not very far from here. We'll go there and let the doctor healed her." 

The company head straight to Angel's hometown, Pony Town, to see a doctor. "She just had bruises on her legs and face. I'll apply some ointments and she'll be okay," said the doctor. He placed some ointments on Angel's bruises and add plasters all over. "Thank you, sir," said Kyuhyun. After they thanked the doctor, they need to find a place to stay for the night. "Maxinne stays around my town. We'll go to her house and stay there for the night," said Angel. 

They followed her to a large cottage full of vines and flowers. Angel opens the door and lets her friends in. "Welcome to our home. It's quite lonely without Maxinne. But do make yourselves at home." Everyone looked around the cottage. Prince Marcus found some pictures of his lover and Angel. Looking at her face makes him sad. "You do miss her, do you?" asked Ga Young. The prince nodded sadly. 

"I have some apples in my cupboard. I'll bake apple pies for all of you," said Angel. "I'll help you," Ga Young volunteer to help. "Can you even bake a pie?" asked Kyuh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter