Chapter 11: Fireflies Dance

Two Enemies In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the cruise along the sea, Prince Marcus have been talking to Sapphire about their adventures so far. "Sounds interesting and tough." Kyuhyun was surprised that the boat doesn't have anyone controlling the ship. Flynn was satisfied that he can sit on Sapphire to rest his feet. "At least I don't have to walk in the water," he sighed. "How long to elf village?" Ga Young asked the ship. "About 13 miles. We'll reach there by night time," Sapphire replied her. 

And true to her words, Sapphire was right. She reached the village by night time. "At last! My home!" said Gabriel. He was the first one to jump down. "You all go ahead and rest yourselves. I'll stay here. We'll leave to the witch's castle tomorrow," said Sapphire. "Thanks for all your help, Sapphire. We couldn't have done it without you," said Prince Marcus. "It was a pleasure, my prince." 

The company entered the elf village, where everywhere is elves. "Hey, Gab," one elf greeted. "Hey there, buddy," Gabriel greeted back. "I heard you were on a mission to save Maxinne," another elf said. "Yes. And also, we're trying to return our new guests back to their world," said Gabriel, introducing Ga Young and Kyuhyun to him. "It's very nice to meet all of you. But we need to find a place to stay," said Prince Marcus. "My house isn't spacial enough to fit all of you. But you could stay in an inn nearby here. It's very comfortable and beautiful," suggested Gabriel. 

"Wait! What about the elf berries? We still need to collect them," said Ga Young. "The garden is closed at night. We can't pick them now. But don't worry. It'll be open in the morning. Tomorrow, before we leave, we can collect them," said Gabriel. "Now go and get some rest." Flynn suggested to go with him. "Sure, big guy. After all, you can't fit inside a small inn." Without their elf and giant friends, the rest move on to an inn. 

Inside the inn was a traditional German inn. Ga Young was amazed by the facilities. "Wow! Am I in Germany or still in a fantasy kingdom?" she whispered. Kyuhyun chuckled beside her. The innkeeper greeted them with a welcome smile. "Welcome to my humble inn. How many rooms for the night?" 

"We'll have two rooms for the four of us," said Prince Marcus. "We do have a royal suite for royalties. Since His Royal Highness is here, I insist you sleep in that room. It's very big and it can fit the four of you," the innkeeper suggested. Everyone looked at each other and then back at the innkeeper. "Okay. We'll take that room," said Angel. The innkeeper smiled. He took out a book for guests. "Sign your names, please?" One by one, they sign in their names. The innkeeper closed the book, took out the key to the suite and lead them to the room. 

"Here we are, folks," said the innkeeper as he unlocked the door. They entered the room and was blown away by the view. It was a room for royalties. It had a large bed with a veil, plus two ordinary beds on the other side. The tables and chairs were made of expensive wood. There was a fireplace to keep warm. "Woah! This is really beautiful," Angel said with a soft voice. "Reminds me of my room in my palace," said the prince. The innkeeper gave the key to him. "I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter