Chapter 14: Home At Last

Two Enemies In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long trip, Ga Young and Kyuhyun were returned to the attic. "We're home!" Ga Young exclaimed. Kyuhyun looked out at the sky through the window. "And it's still evening. Which means......" "We're back where we started," Ga Young finishes his sentence. "We're back on the same day when we're transported inside the book?" Kyuhyun asked for clarification. Ga Young nodded her head. "That means no one knows that we're missing. Maxinne did told us this before we came home."

"What a relief," said Kyuhyun. "I'm glad to be back in Korea again." Ga Young picked the book up, lock it with the key and placed it back on the shelf. "Do you think we can visit the book again?" she asked. "I think it's best we just stay where we are now," replied Kyuhyun. He took the key and keep it inside the drawer. "We better don't tell our friends and families where we have been. Let's keep it a secret between us." Ga Young nodded with agreement. 

"I'm getting hungry. Omma said we can call a pizza." Kyuhyun laughed. "You're hungry? I stink like a fish. We didn't shower for days." Ga Young laughed along. "Let's take a shower first before we order." Both of them took a nice, hot shower and put on their clean clothes. Ga Young reached for the phone and order a large pizza. 

30 minutes later, the pizza man arrived. "Here's your order," he said. Ga Young thanked him and gave him the tips. After he left, she and Kyuhyun ate the pizza. "I missed pizza," said Kyuhyun as he ate his piece hungrily. "Especially with pepperoni and cheese," said Ga Young. She switched on the TV and watched some shows as they ate. 

Soon, the pizza was gone. Ga Young and Kyuhyun cuddled together as they watch a romantic movie. "Even though we're back, we're still in our current behavior," said Ga Young. "I don't want to go back to our past. I want us to remain like this," said Kyuhyun. Ga Young smiled a gentle smile. "For once, I agree with you. We'll never go back to what we were before." She began to check the clock. It was 9 pm. "Omma is still not home from work."

Kyuhyun put his arm around her. "Why worry? We're together alone," he said. Ga Young lean on his shoulder. "Yeah. We have time to spend some moments." Kyuhyun grinned. "Aww! Come here you!" He invites Ga Young to sit on his lap and she accepted. The couple snuzzle their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter